Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A girl once told me...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One of the main reasons women would give if being honest about why they like giving blowjobs is that they enjoy the power of having their teeth around an erect penis.

Is this true?! :eek:

Honest answers please!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not teeth exactly but what is enjoyable is definately the feeling that you have total control over him and are the reason behind and the cause of his pleasure
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Not teeth exactly but what is enjoyable is definately the feeling that you have total control over him and are the reason behind and the cause of his pleasure

:yes:
    Lexi99 wrote: »

^This . and also the fact that such a simple act can cause so much pleasure
    But the teeth are part of the pleasure? The feeling of control coming from the fact you've got your teeth around it and could...well...you know what :shocking:
    But, seriously, if you ever got as far as voluntarily putting his schlong in your mouth, would you really consider deliberately damaging his marriage tackle with your teeth?!
    Can't say the thought has ever crossed my mind during... or any time! Dirty Jobs showed me a man who still practices the old way of castrating sheep... with the teeth and that was enough to make me puke, let alone doing it myself :p
    heinz_ketchup.jpg
    I think she was trying to put you off pressuring girl into doing it
    from experience most girls dont like giving blowjobs unless they really really really like the man.

and penises smell (like vaginas too). but oral sex with women can be done well even just by stimulating the clitoris with tounnge while the fingers do the rest, whereas with men the woman has to put much of that stinking phallus into their mouths
    A clean penis doesn't smell... even one that has been wandering around for a while so long as they didn't just finish the gym. Hygiene is your friend... unlike spelling. and I guess there are a lot of weird women out there who like giving blow jobs ;)
    If its a stinky winky, some washing is required.
    Big Gay wrote: »
    I think she was trying to put you off pressuring girl into doing it

Nope she wasn't, she was talking in general.
    I can't say I've ever thought about it. I don't really enjoy the thought of hurting my man deliberately so I'd say no, it's not true.
    I think she just made up a reason, so she looks tough and does not have to admit that she sucks on pee-pee sticks.
    studo_uk wrote: »
    One of the main reasons women would give if being honest about why they like giving blowjobs is that they enjoy the power of having their teeth around an erect penis.

Is this true?! :eek:

Honest answers please!

Would you get the same 'feeling of power' if you were sucking on her erect nipples? She's likely got some hangup about something from her past. Most normal people enjoy sex for the pleasure they can give, as well as get.
    I am a weird one who enjoys giving them hah. And I can't say I've thought about why. May just be what Lexxi said.
    Teagan wrote: »
    Would you get the same 'feeling of power' if you were sucking on her erect nipples? She's likely got some hangup about something from her past. Most normal people enjoy sex for the pleasure they can give, as well as get.

Nope I wouldn't, but I suppose the penis is different to a woman than nipples are to a man
    I've never once thought about biting some man's cock, whilst giving him head.
    I don't like giving head, and that thought of what I could do just put me off a leeetle bit more.
    Not ever my teeth. I enjoy giving head and I like the way that I can give my partner pleasure, can control the intensity of it, and in a weird way, I guess I like the way he fills my mouth and makes it more of a challenge for me to keep a good rhythm and being able to breathe properly.

To be honest, I'd be worried if a girl liked having their teeth around someone's cock.

With regards to nipples, I like mine being nibbled and bitten but my other half knows my limits. I'm probably slightly masochistic though *gazes lovingly at nipple clamps*