Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The I am too cool to go out thread,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So who will join me? actually I am not too cool but as I had Christmas off I am working tonight till 10.30 and tomorrow morning at 07.00am so am not doing anything tonight plus NY does not excite me,

anyone else in/at home tonight on Hogmany?

Comments

• Options
    I wish I was rather than going to chavvy Colchester and chavvy bars :( Oh well best friends gotta deliver!
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I wish I was rather than going to chavvy Colchester and chavvy bars :( Oh well best friends gotta deliver!
    Eek, that sounds fun Lexi ;). Where are you going?

I am staying in playing WoW. Rich and his housemates/friends were going to to the pub and then go to Hampstead Heath to watch fireworks but I have no idea if they're actually going to.
  • Options
    Probably usual hangouts, Playhouse to start then the Wig and Pen. Might get dragged to Edwards or Nineteen or somewhere like that tho as well :( Oh well few drinks and ill be alright
  • Options
    I am DEFINITELY too cool to go out.

(Although actually I owed my sister a favour and agreed to babysit for her kid tonight)
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    I am DEFINITELY too cool to go out.

(Although actually I owed my sister a favour and agreed to babysit for her kid tonight)

Woa, Hogmany babysitting thats worth 3/4 favours tbh, someone I know got £20 an hour to baby sit on Hogmany.

Anyway yes, hope ya'all enjoy it, I wanna see if I can get away from work early.
  • Options
    My brain was 10 steps behind my feet and I've burned my nylon work out pants into my knees and now I'm too injured to go out :(
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    My brain was 10 steps behind my feet and I've burned my nylon work out pants into my knees and now I'm too injured to go out :(

Ahh, that sucks..!! Get well soon..!!

NYE babysitting: to be honest, I wouldn't have gone out anyway, as my boyfriend isn't here and my best friends are a million miles away, it would've been ridiculous to say no. But ooh, £20 an hour, that would be £480..!! (Time for her to get ready, and get over her hangover)
  • Options
    my name wrote: »

Get well soon,

ps. I didn't giggle, honest :angel:
  • Options
    Its not like nobody else laughed... and I got more sympathy from you two than anybody else!

I'll trade you my night in for 20 pounds an hour, grace ;) Or can I borrow some money tomorrow?
  • Options
    My mum and her friend are drunk... and I am just on here... sad isn't it?
    Xx
  • Options
    Happy New Year peeps :)
  • Options
    I think it's been a 'can't be bothered with New Years' year. I went out but was home by 1am. I could not be bothered with over crowded clubs.
  • Options
    I wanted to go out to town, but most of our mates pulled out. In the end, I had a mate around mines and we murdered numerous beers and ate (what seemed like) the entire Pringles factory :-D
  • Options
    Back hooome finally at half 3 and had a better night than i thought! apart from the shite taxi service who never turnd up!!
  • Options
    I went to Walgreens for a VHS tape, does that count?
  • Options
    Happy New year, I did nothing and sleeping by 12.16 and I am now off to work soon...
  • Options
    i was too cool to even stay up past 10pm
  • Options

haha, I was in bed by 11.45 but the Ateam preocupied me so I was "technically" awake.
  • Options

Me too!
  • Options
    I stayed up and watched the fireworks at my friends (from her window on the 9th floor, we watched the london eye turn rainbow colours :D) and opened a bottle of pink cava- t'was good!
  • Options
    ha, me and my boyfriend ended up at our neighbour's house party :) they came around knocking at about 10pm inviting us around. it was lots of fun. half of our street was there and we finally got to know everyone a bit. they are all lovely. there was lots of booze, laughs and fireworks. we ended up coming back home at about 4am.

we were invited to a few of our friend's house parties but we didn't end up going as it was going to cost too much in taxi fares. we treated ourselves to a indian takeaway and a bottle of champagne instead (we got a bottle for christmas!) :)
  • Options
    Yay im still alive.