Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Was 2009 good or bad for you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Started off alright, got bad, then really bad, then BAD then kinda good and now its just kinda alright, better than it was but still not 'good' exactly.
    life's ups and downs- they're the challenge in my life
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Pretty normal year as far as i can remember. Nothing particulary special happened.
    my next door neighbour likes to fill his life with excitement- no one else on the street needs it
  • Options
    KiwiFruit wrote: »
    Hope 2010 will be one of your best years

hopefully, if all goes to plan, this time next year I will be in Canada- travelling and seeing family :) *fingers crossed*

hope 2010 will be good for you to KiwiFruit :D
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    I'm sure people would want someone out there driving who can't read more than the third line on the eye chart, with glasses. :rolleyes:

TBH I'm more worried about another woman driver :p
  • Options
    From top to bottom, I'd rate 2009 as the follows, bearing in mind that 1995 was tops and 1997 was bottom:

<--

So yeah, it was one of the better ones for me, in 5th place.
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »
    TBH I'm more worried about another woman driver :p

You'll be glad to know I decided against driving then. :p

In all seriousness though, I know I'm not safe enough to drive.
  • Options
    hopefully, if all goes to plan, this time next year I will be in Canada- travelling and seeing family :) *fingers crossed*

hope 2010 will be good for you to KiwiFruit :D
    Thanks............enjoy Canada
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    In all seriousness though, I know I'm not safe enough to drive.

If only more women realised.:thumb:

Oh, hang on, you meant because of your eyesight, didn't you :grump:
  • Options
    It's been a good year overall. I had just started dating my bloke at the start of it and in November we bought an apartment together. :)

Had some not-so-fun episodes like his mom living with us for a month, when his ex-wife ruined a part of our summer holidays through not letting him have his kid as agreed, I also gained too much weight. My horse also caused me a lot of grief this autumn.

I however also finished my last two exams for my uni degree this year, moved away from home and finished paying off my car loan. I'm living with a guy I feel great with and am super excited about the future.

2010 will be fun. Gonna shed the early-relationship-fat and I wouldn't mind getting a dog. ;) Hopefully I'll manage a double graduation this spring. :thumb:
  • Options
    2009 was neither bad nor good, but 2010 might top it all (I'll be graduating, moving out, traveling, hopefully find a good satisfying job)
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »
    If only more women realised.:thumb:

Oh, hang on, you meant because of your eyesight, didn't you :grump:

:lol:
  • Options
    trish_nt wrote: »
    2009 was neither bad nor good, but 2010 might top it all (I'll be graduating, moving out, traveling, hopefully find a good satisfying job)

That's quite a step forward- you have my well wishes
  • Options
    it's been like a yo-yo for me, been very good in somways but horrible in others, not the best year, but not the worst :)

Same for me. Second year of uni, second boyfriend came and went, still friends and talking, first house, first crash, first classic car :D
  • Options
    started shit, got a bit better, but that better turned out really shit, then got really good till end Oct. Then got shit. Nana unwell. Bird flew away (but she's back now <3), guy I like and he likes me too is still getting over ex ... bring on 2010, with hopefully good things.