Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Charge!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone tried Charge?? It's a legal Cocaine-like high. I came across it the other day in a Soho sex shop, the bird behind the counter reccomended it, saying that althoug it's 30 quid a gram, it's fucking worth it.
Well I'd spent enough money that day anyway, so I figured fuck it, why not?
Let me tell you now, it's fucking worth it!! You DO have to snort a fair bit to get going, but once you're there...it's the closest thing I've ever felt to a Cocaine buzz. You also don't need to top up as much.....a line lasts about 45 mins, and a gram of this stuff lasted me two nights, whereas a gram of Cocaine would be lucky to last me longer tha a few hours.
For an ex coke head, finding this stuff has really excited me - it's that good. (Drink booze with it and the effects seem even stronger).
Beware though, the company that sells it is called www.herbalhighs.com but this shit aint herbal, it's chemical. It's also nearly as moreish as the real thing when you're high, though I had no cravings or come down the next day.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if its 2dimethocaine then i have heard its good, especialy as cokes so crap these days
    ye probably the chemical named above ^
    the ingredients look like something i'd take before hitting thegym

Vitamin C, Magnesium, Creatine, Amino Acids Blend, Dextrose Monohydrate, Vitamin B6, Caffeine, Herbal Blends, Hoodia, Minerals
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Anyone tried Charge?? It's a legal Cocaine-like high. I came across it the other day in a Soho sex shop, the bird behind the counter reccomended it, saying that althoug it's 30 quid a gram, it's fucking worth it.
    Well I'd spent enough money that day anyway, so I figured fuck it, why not?
    Let me tell you now, it's fucking worth it!! You DO have to snort a fair bit to get going, but once you're there...it's the closest thing I've ever felt to a Cocaine buzz. You also don't need to top up as much.....a line lasts about 45 mins, and a gram of this stuff lasted me two nights, whereas a gram of Cocaine would be lucky to last me longer tha a few hours.
    For an ex coke head, finding this stuff has really excited me - it's that good. (Drink booze with it and the effects seem even stronger).
    Beware though, the company that sells it is called www.herbalhighs.com but this shit aint herbal, it's chemical. It's also nearly as moreish as the real thing when you're high, though I had no cravings or come down the next day.

Please tell me you didn't just take some random chemical with alcohol without even knowing its name.
    budda wrote: »
    Please tell me you didn't just take some random chemical with alcohol without even knowing its name.

this is often the best time to be taked a new drug!
    "This" is your decision
    cucukshow wrote: »
    this is often the best time to be taked a new drug!

I supose it is, if you have scant regard for your health.