Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Brittany Murphy RIP

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
220px-Brittany_Murphy.jpg

Died of a reported heart attack aged just 32. Off've Girl Interrupted, Sin City, Clueless and 8 Mile amongst other films.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    this actually makes me feel really REALLY sad.

brittany played one of my favourite characters out of girl interrupted (which is my favourite film, i must have watched it about 20-30 times).

its just SUCH a shame. she was a brilliant actress and she was so so young. so much life left in her :(

RIP
  • Options
    I was really surprised when I heard about this last night. I remember her from 8 mile as I had a thing for eminem and she kisses him in the film, I remember being really envious lol. And she is in Just Married which was on TV fairly recently although I've never seen the whole of the film. A very pretty woman and such a young age to die, and at christmas time as well :( What a terrible year 2009 has been for celebrity deaths!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Very sad.
  • Options
    ooh, all the gossip about why she died too. It's not like she's michael jackson, I'm hardly going to miss her.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    ooh, all the gossip about why she died too. It's not like she's michael jackson, I'm hardly going to miss her.
    Call me cynical but a young death in LA always looks suspicious to me. Especially when every source including the coroner seems to go out of their way to emphasise it was a natural death.
  • Options
    Poor girl, so young :( I only remember her from 8 mile, i was jealous of her :blush: R.I.P.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »

I thought much the same, which is sad really.

Thoughts with family but then I'd say that about anyone who dies...