Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Not sure what to do?!?!?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im 25 years old and have been with my gf for 3 and a half years and we have a 2 year old son.

3 months ago i found out she was seeing another guy behind my back for 6 months and i work with this guys sister!!!

I have given her the benefit of the doubt but i just dont know if i can trust her anymore, we argue more now than we use to. Another guy wmailed a pic of himself naked to my gf, i saw it, so sent him a messgae via facebook telling where to go and what he can do with his c***. Because i did this she took me offf her face book friends list and refuses to display she is in a r/ship with me.

she doesnt treat me with respect anymore, i work all week and sometimes at weekend going out to work in the early hours of the morning.

she calls me awful names when we argue and says im a bad father and my son doesnt like me!!

my gf is always very secretive with her phone and is never more than 2 feet away from her.

i work hard in the week and go out to work during unsociable hours so we have more money to be able to do things as a family but i get no thanks for it and all she talks about is going out on the piss at weekends and buying new outfits!

has anyone been in the same difficult position?

thnks

Comments

• Options
    Dump her ass. You don't need to be in a relationship with her to be a good father to your son
  • Options
    I'm sorry to see what you're going through. All of this gives the feeling that your relationship has run its course. This screams 'finished'.

This must be even more difficult for you since you have a son together but think about whether you're going to be able to take care of him as you'd like if most of your energy is spent trying to remain in a relationship with somebody you don't trust. A broken relationship is probably more damaging than having parings that are happily not in a relationship.
    My boyfriend split up with his ex a while ago after he found out he couldn't trust her. They have a daughter together and although he finds it hard to see her a lot less he's said that the time they do get together is much better as it's just him and her (and now me but that's a different story).

I think you know that you deserve more respect than you get from your girlfriend.
  • Options
    Your girlfriend sounds really, really horrible. I would never continue with a relationship after I've been cheated on.

And she needs to be apologising to you not treating you like this.