Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Heroin and anthrax!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Gordon Bennet.
Not quite confirmed yet but ...it seems that in Turkey and Afghanistan they are known to be cutting smack with bonemeal ...and possibly passing on anthrax ...one dead two being tested in Glasgow.
Smoking won't be safe.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thats really shit
    Either that or they mixed osama's anthrax order up and Fed-ex delivered it to the wrong address ;)
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Either that or they mixed osama's anthrax order up and Fed-ex delivered it to the wrong address ;)

I think your confusing Osama with the CIA ....oh yeah .....
    Every time i see this thread it just puts in my mind a new flavour of ice cream. !
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Every time i see this thread it just puts in my mind a new flavour of ice cream. !

Funny you should say that rubber ...I was thinking it sounded like a drink when I typed it out:D
    carlin7386 wrote: »
    Thanx for sharing
    Drug Rehab

I had to laugh ...what a pile of bollox your advert is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==================

The brain is damaged by alcohol and drugs. ...Heroin doesn't damage any organs ...fact.

you'll relax in a comfortable residential home with 24-hour care, nutritious meals, cable and high-speed Internet access

Home from home then ...you'll never notice a thing.
    :chin: :lol::lol::lol: