Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

can i change my username?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
is it possible?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nobody knows. The only way to find out is to go into the broom cupboard with all the moderators, and endure filthy sexual acts. When they're all pleased, they may or may not have the ability to change your username... they won't tell, and nobody is brave enough to find out... :eek: :D
    greenday88 wrote: »
    is it possible?
    yes its possble ( i have changed mine), just email to hallen and she will do that.
    Nobody knows. The only way to find out is to go into the broom cupboard with all the moderators, and endure filthy sexual acts. When they're all pleased, they may or may not have the ability to change your username... they won't tell, and nobody is brave enough to find out... :eek: :D

ha ha ha I like. made me laugh although I must say not quite as useful as aboylearnings advice but thanks guys!
    :thumb:
    ps do you mean helen?
    Yeah, he does. :)

I know usernames can be changed, but it's not a hugely regular thing and wasn't sure whether it was something they'd just do on a whim, or whether there'd need to be a pukka reason for it. :thumb:
    yap its helen, sorry for typo mistake.
    thanks again! :D
    Indeed, just let me, **helen** or jo7 know if you need to change your username.