Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Got a new haircut today......

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love Kris' hair in that pic.
  • Options
    Has anyone got any more thoughts of what style I could do my hair in?
  • Options
    Any anyone?

I'm using V05 gel at the moment and I have to say that I like it, but I could do with my hair being a little bit shorter. I'm going to get it cut next week or the week after in time for works' xmas party (if I go that is!!!)

I might try wax or clay.
  • Options
    I might try wax or clay.
    Clay ftw!
    It will probably take a lot of practice to get things right as you're starting pretty late but once you get the hang of styling properly it'll be fine.
    Try not to use too much as 'less is more'! tbh I'm suprised to managed to last this long without ever using any kind of product in your hair...what rock have you ben living under!? :eek2:
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Clay ftw!
    It will probably take a lot of practice to get things right as you're starting pretty late but once you get the hang of styling properly it'll be fine.
    Try not to use too much as 'less is more'! tbh I'm suprised to managed to last this long without ever using any kind of product in your hair...what rock have you ben living under!? :eek2:

I've never used these products because I never go out anywhere. Well only walking in the Yorkshire Dales thats all.
  • Options
    Get yourself out with ya mates lad, tis nearly the season to be jolly! Whip some hair products into that mane and get out with your mates, whether it's down the pub, or out somewhere for the day.

There be ladies awaiting!:thumb:
  • Options
    Are there any other hair styles which might suit me?
  • Options
    Well people have gave you loads of suggestions about gel and stuff and you've turned it down, you know why you should suit so have a look on some websites and pick a style you like, make an appointment and get it cut.
  • Options
    Well people have gave you loads of suggestions about gel and stuff and you've turned it down, you know why you should suit so have a look on some websites and pick a style you like, make an appointment and get it cut.

Why do you think I've turned stuff down about gel?
    I'm using it!!!!!!!
  • Options
    But people told you not to use that and use wax/clay instead :p
  • Options
    Why do you think I've turned stuff down about gel?
    I'm using it!!!!!!!
    Its not that you've turned stuff down more the fact theres not been much of an reply apart from anymore ideas?

Have you had your hair cut yet? post a pic with the gel? then people can give you better advice, thats not go to the hairdressers. :)
  • Options
    I wouldnt say he's turned advice down, stuff like a hairstyle is down to personal preference. I might think you'd look fantastic with a mohawk but it doesnt mean you have to go and get one. As someone else said, look for pictures of stuff you like yourself, then show the barber.