Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

*ahem* naughty business

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay...I never normally post in here so feel a tad :blush:

Basically I have just recently split up with my bf and we didn't have sex for the last 6 months of out relationship...not once. So it feels like forever since I last did it.

I have a 'sex' date with a very hot boy coming up and am slightly scared, I've not done it for so long I'm scared I'll forget where to put what :rolleyes:

Does anyone else get like this when sleeping with someone new?

It's only going to be a bit of fun but I'm all kinds of shy when it comes to sex anyway and want to be a little bit more exciting, so to speak :blush:

Any tips on how I can chill out, relax and just enjoy it will be muchly appreciated :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i so know what you mean, like you know iv recently split up with my boyf too and to be honest i think you're being really brave, i cant even imagine having sex with anybody ever again :nervous:. the thought is just really scary. its because you get really used to just the one person dont you, the thought of anybody else seeing me naked is horrible haha!

BUT not to put a downer on it, if hes really hot thats going to be easier as you both obviously really fancy each other! you said its a 'sex' date so you both know whats going to happen and you wont have those awkward leading up moments haha. maybe have a couple of drinks (not too many, you dont want ridiculously drunk sex :D) to relax you a little bit and errr, just have fun haha! good luck :thumb:
    maybe have a couple of drinks (not too many, you dont want ridiculously drunk sex :D) to relax you a little bit and errr, just have fun haha! good luck :thumb:

Ha, I didn't think of this! I may have to have a cheeky vodka or three ;)

I think it is becuase I was used to one person and it's been 3 years since I've had sex with anyone else...before my ex I was a confident little minx...if only she would reappear again lol

Well I've ordered some sexy (not in a crotchless knickers stylee) underwear from Anne Summers to help me feel a little bit more confident :thumb:
    haha that made me laugh 'not crotchless' yes sounds like a good idea! and the cheeky vodka or 3 definitely does. oo im excited for you...in a totally non pervy way. i may remain celibate for the rest of my life. haha.
    i may remain celibate for the rest of my life. haha.

:(
    I think that once you actually get started the nerves vanish, and everything just slips into place.
    Big Gay wrote: »
    I think that once you actually get started the nerves vanish, and everything just slips into place.

*snigger*
    oh my god im so glad i came across this post , im in a simular sort of position where ive split with my boyfriend who i was with for a good 3 years and he was my first and my only , im almost a 100% sure its the end of us so i want to move on but just the thought of having sex with someone else scares me just because i felt so comftable with my boyfriend and just got used to him, im good at the whole dating thing and have been on so many dates since i split with him but im scared to let it go any further just because my confidence is not that great when it comes to sex because my ex lost it to me aswell so he was not experienced ethier so we sort of grew together, im just scared to take that step and get with some one new any tips on how to go about it ?? ive tried the getting tipsy idea yet im still fullly aware of my nerves and find some excuse to stop it from going any further....help please:blush::confused:
    sorry for putting my problem on your problem page but i suppose we are going through the same thing