Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i have lymes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey im lauren and i have lyme disease, ppl dont like me as much now cuz i dont go to school full time and im not involved in much, but i have been very sick and not able to do these things, its is very frustrating, but im trying to see the bright side of things! :) but anyways its me, so HI

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi, welcome to thesite.org, I hope you enjoy your visit, from the little I hae read about lyme's disease it sounds nasty, I wish you all the best.
    Hey Lauren :) it's really tough when you get ill and struggle to see as many people :( but feel free to stick around, there are good people here :)
    Welcome :-)
    I hope you are okay.
    Xx
    Heey welcome to thesite. I just did a google of Lymes, it sounds difficult to live with- do you think you will get better with it (with antibiotics) or is it more chronic?
    Hello Lauren, welcome :)!!

It must be hard with Lymes, hope it clears up if it can :D
    Hi

Hi, I'm beca. I have to admit I know relatively little on Lyme's, but having had chronic health problems since birth that can have numerous and nasty flare ups of many descriptions, you have my full support. 'Friends' that don't stick around when the going gets tough aren't worth knowing. If you need someone to dump on ever, you know where I am! Good luck and I hope things improve for you.
    Heya :)