Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anyone here likes chocolate?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My bf's birthday is coming this month, i want to get this Godiva Chocolate for him, what do you think?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    crap gift
    i love chocolate.

but why do practically all your posts include links to 'dealstudio'? disguised spam me thinks.
    Rubbish.
    re

:crying: :crying: :crying:
    So can you give me suggest?
    Well what is your boyfriend into? Something a bit more personal would probably be better :)
    Godiva is yummy chocolate, and maybe something small would be nice, but chocolate has always struck me as a kind of cop out birthday present for someone you really care about.

Something that he's into or a special treat rather than a something that's going to get quickly eaten and forgotten.
    Well i bought my boyfriend a few xbox games, because hes into that and i knew he would really appritate that. What is he into?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I'm sure he'd prefer a fillet steak and blowjob. :thumb:
    Something you can't get from dealstudio I'm sure - although it would be great if you could.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    I'm sure he'd prefer a fillet steak and blowjob. :thumb:
    haha!! Well... as a vegan I don't like choc or steak but I think the blowjob would work.... how are you going to wrap his cock up tho? I mean... its not a gift unless its wrapped lmao XD naaa why not get him some shower gel or summit.... https://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=38&category_id=481&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80 is very nice xx
    C-A x
    re
    Well i bought my boyfriend a few xbox games, because hes into that and i knew he would really appritate that. What is he into?

My bf will like it too, but i won,t give games, any other advice?
    Valorous wrote: »
    My bf will like it too, but i won,t give games, any other advice?

Perhaps buy him some new shower gel and sprays and stuff, sounds rubbish, but i know my boyfriend would like it. If you really cant think of anything, you could always just go out somewhere nice together?
    I get the boyfriend his favorite chocolate for holidays and his birthday all the time. It is his special treat and he says he would be devistated if he didn't get any!

I'd be very worried if he wanted shower gel. A blowjob might be in order to make sure he was still a man :p
    WTF! why won't you buy him games? If thats what he likes. Don't mean to cause offence, but as nice as the chocolates maybe. It's a wank gift to give to your BF. Its more the sort of gift you would give to a co-worker on their birthday.

I'd go with games if he likes them and would appreciate them, if not has he got a hobby or sport that he's big on?
    Hope the taste as good as they look.
    I would love to get chocolates for my birthday!!!! (hint hint :p)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    WTF! why won't you buy him games? If thats what he likes. Don't mean to cause offence, but as nice as the chocolates maybe. It's a wank gift to give to your BF. Its more the sort of gift you would give to a co-worker on their birthday.

I'd go with games if he likes them and would appreciate them, if not has he got a hobby or sport that he's big on?

Why is it people always say "I don't mean to cause offence" right before saying something offensive? :eek2:
    **Helen** wrote: »
    Why is it people always say "I don't mean to cause offence" right before saying something offensive? :eek2:
    becuase they think after speaking lox :p

Because they don't mean to say it. It just slips out :yes:
    X

Because the scentence after it will probably be taken in the worst way possible on its own but with "i don't mean to cause offence" they know they are meaning it in a nice way?
    Because they don't mean to say it. It just slips out :yes:
    X

Yet when typing on the internet you can edit or think about what you are going to say and not type it... yet that doesn't stop them :p
    my name wrote: »
    Yet when typing on the internet you can edit or think about what you are going to say and not type it... yet that doesn't stop them :p

Haha! Maybe their edit button is broken ;)

X
    get him a cd with all his favourite songs downloaded on it or something personal like that. or some sort of voucher... they always go down well.
    I wouldn't just give OH chocolate on its own, except at Easter when I make him a solid egg (last year it had Crunchie in it). What about a nice jumper or tshirt?

I've started my OH's christmas shopping already and bought him two hoodies, but I will probably save one for his birthday in April.

He's a very practical guy and now a skint student, so I try and do a good mix of things that are practical and nice but at the same time avoiding things that his family are likely to buy him. I'm also thinking of making a food hamper or getting him a gift card for his local supermarket, or perhaps a game card for his pc game. :yes:
    I like only and only Dairy Milk.. I like it's chocolate and milk combination.
    I love it's greatest schemes and free gifts on family pack etc.. I love
    DAIRY MILK