Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

my first cowie buzz

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya
just would like to share my first cowie buzz i double dropped and at first i think i was expectn a instant effect and i was sayn cant feel nothing

but after an hour to hour and a half WOW was amazing never felt like that ever and was brilliant
i felt relaxed but full of energy
haha and i sweatd loads for a bit but then went really cold
but yeah was great so
any other 1st experiances

x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bluelight.ru and erowid.com has lots of user reports for first experiences. glad you enjoyed it, you sure it was ecstasy, lots of other drugs get passe doff as E especially more recently. check pillreports.com and consider a test kit
    yeah im pretty sure the person i got them off wudnt do that to me

it was unreal what happened i thort i had done stuff what i didnt proper tripped of me nut lol

x
    Taking two pills your first time is really stupid. Granted the chances are really low but some people do have a very nasty allergy to MDMA and related chemicals.
    well was amazing what i felt
    i felt like i was outa this world

was proper mad i cudnt kip or out like felt ill the next day but was worth it thou

x
    beware, they are quite moreish and doing them everyweekend might seem like a good idea at the time, i promise you its not, less is more, leave big break of over a month (at least) between sessions.
    can i ask why you say this does it really harm you like x
    if its mdma, something to do with serotonin depletion and meth stimulants are quite destructive in general as far as im aware.. honestly less is more, just watch the weekenders who think they can hack it slowly start getting worse comeodowns, untill its just no fun anymore. if you leave big breaks you can go for longer :D

watch human traffic.
    ahhh right well i never look at the health side of things

but human traffic is FANTASTIC got it on dvd was funny as fook lolz

well all keep tht in mind a bout the less is more thing x
    did u use to take them or out :thumb:
    my first experience with E was at a trance night with dave pearce on my 16th birthday in ibiza, lie, first time was the night before my birthday on some weak mdma/asprin pills which did'nt hit me as i was expecting, so i was kinda gutted. second time round i got some beauties and took 1 whole one throughout the night in 2 halfs (lucky i guess), didnt touch them again till i was 17 when i stupidly started taking them nearly everyweekend, then started getting into speed on weekend too... long story short, me and a few mates turned into space cadet's and just felt shitty during the weeks and pills were becoming like sweets... learn from others mistakes as well as your own. so less is more with all drugs, none is probably even better,,, remember drugs are bad!
    can i ask why you say this does it really harm you like x

Its entirely possible (though not proven) that MDMA (if that is what you are using) causes long term damage to the brain which could lead to a greater chance of depression and other problems. As seritonin is so important in terms of mood balance pushing the system too far by getting it to produce lots is going to have a flip side.

There is also the physical risk, MDMA raises the blood pressure and bodies temperature, both of which come with risks. Heat for example is linked to neuron damage.