Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Acai Berry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is anyone using this stuff?

I was wondering if it is worth buying one of the products?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    omg

DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF ITS REDICULOUS ITS A SCAM I GOT SOME AND THEY STARTED TAKING LOADS OF MONEY OUT OF MY BANK

and theres been loads of people complained about it
    they have been getting investigated by the fraud team at my bank

if its the 1 were u can get a free trial and and all u pay is the postage and packaging
    well they start taking money of ive had 110 pound out my bank by them now
    so wudnt advice u defanatly not to get them

why dnt u invest in a gym membership and work hard if your thinkn about losing weight hun ....
    take care x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry to tell ya pal, but no kind of suplement is gonna make you hench without all the hard work!
    Hit the gym for a few months until you find you've reached the peak of your muscle growth, then get yourself on cylcone or something similar and keep up the training. Takes a while and going to the gym gets incredibly addictive but it's worth it.

I'd say the underlying issue here is that you seem to have self esteem issues though. I notice you've made a number of threads all about changing your image and how people perceive you etc. No idea what kind of advice to give to help solve that problem but just thought I'd point it out. Definately avoid the acai shit though!