Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ucas!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
right, so i've nearly finished my UCAS stuff, just need to get my refernces done, but i have no idea how to do, i asked my tutor today and he said that i should just go ahead and pay for it and it will get sent to him! this seems to make no sense to me but appartnley its what you do!!!!

does anyone know what i should do?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah you pay for it and it gets sent to the office and then to your tutor, who writes a reference and then its sent to the UCAS people who send it to the uni's. :)
    hey,
    thanks NAUN!
    Nooo nooo!

Don't pay until EVERYTHING is done.

Get your refeer to do your reference, then check you've got everything completed, then do the pay/send option.

Once you've done this, it gets sent to your co-ordinator who is then in charge of sending off your application.

Bare in mind once you pay/send it, it can be unlocked by your co-ordinator if you need to change something. :)
    Noooo ha!

Get all that you can do.. done. Then once you're done, click send and you'll be asked to pay for it. Then it'll get sent internally for someone to probably check and for them to attach your reference.

Any issues, probs best to talk to your head of year or head of 6th form if your tutor isn't sure.
    for them to attach your reference.

But you're reefer has a User name and password so that they can put their reference onto your application for yooou
    yeah, it got sent to my refeere which is my tutor after i paid so apparntely (according to UCAS) thats when it gets put on and the sent off so yeah, done and dusted
    Its on the Ucas website, i have just sent mine and it should be at the school, where my reference will be added and sent to the Ucas towers.
    where u applying for???
    Me? i'll tell you anyway :p

Abertay in Dundee for forensic science and forensic psychobiology
    RGU in aberdeen for forensics
    and Napier for forensic biology.
    :D you?
    yeah i meant you :P

i'm applying to UWE, plymouth, Hertfordshire(i think thats its anyway lol), Notinghamtrent and sussex for history/media courses :D
    I'm so annoyed at this whole thing, I know many people who have got offers and stuff already! >;[

I'm applying at

Staffrordshire, Southampton, Northampton, Swansea met. :)