Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

He's going to prison??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Doesn't matter, he's not going to prison.

Comments

• Options
    don't be upset about this, he abused you, your 12, imo he desevres worse than what hes getting anyone that does that is just plain wrong, just think of what he did to you and you'll realise that telling the police was the right thing to do

hope ur okay though :)
  • Options
    Thanks curly boy... I'm just a bit, dunno how to explain it, worried I guess. I mean- I got him fired from his job (he worked on the childrens ward at a hospital) and if he goes to prison his mum will kick him out when he gets out of prison. And also, when he gets out of prison I'll have to move, because I know he'll never forgive me. My friend went out with him, and when she split up with him he beat up her brother. TBH I just wouldn't be able to cope if he went and then got out.
    I guess I love him, but I know it's wrong... I just don't want to do this to him. But then again, I don't want him to hurt me. It's really confusing :-(
    Xx
  • Options
    The police rang me today. And they are sending off the file, on the man who abused me, to the crown prosecution service. I am really sad, and I thought I'd be alright. But I'm not, and it has made me regret telling the police in the first place. I mean, I have never been happy I told the police, but I am really upset about it all now. I find out on the 15th of December if it's going to court or not. I don't know if it's worse if he goes to prison, and living with the fact I put him behind bars... or if he doesn't go to prison and I have to live in fear of him.

The thing that has really got to me though, is that the police have found other texts on his phone from numbers I don't know and aren't my numbers. And they have also found photos of girls breats ect on his phone, but they definatly aren't mine because I never took pictures for him. He took them himself, but I wasn't willing, but they aren't pictures of me because they were sent from a different number.

I don't know what to think anymore :crying:
    Xx

Heya,
    I Am So Proud That You Have Told The Police What Happened To You. Why Are You Not Happy About Telling The Polic Anymore?? He Shouldn't Have Done What He Did.....My Uncle Did The Same To Me And To My Mum.....He Is Now On The Sex Offender's Register......It Must Be Confusing For You.....How Are You??? Sorry That I Am Not Of Any Help.
    Hope That You Are Ok....
    xx
  • Options
    You should be proud of yourself for admitting what he was doing. He brought all of this on himself so don't beat yourself up about him.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, it's nice to know that people will listen :-)
    Xx
  • Options
    no worries BA
    its what we're here for, if u ever feel like u need to get something off ur chest we're always here :)
  • Options
    You did absolutely the right thing telling the police, how would you feel if you hadn't and he went on to abuse others? Especially in the job he was doing! Chin up and well done you, and don't feel bad if he is sent down; what he did was wrong and perhaps as you get older you will realise just how wrong it was (I'm not trying to sound patronising and sorry if I do) but there is no reason to be sorry.
  • Options
    I know it must be difficult now BA, I really can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now. But I think in time you will be able to look back and hopefully draw strength from how you have acted so bravely in this situation to do the right thing for yourself and also other people he might have hurt.

I really admire you for your courage. Stay strong :).
  • Options
    Just remember none of this is your fault. It isn't your fault it happened in the first place, and it certainly isn't your fault he got sacked or is being prosecuted. He brought it all on himself.
  • Options
    You havnt done anything to him he has brought it all on himself.
    I know things must be real hard and confusing for you just now but in time you will realize you have done the right thing.
    I just have to say you should be proud of yourself cause what you've done is real brave and encouraging for alotta others out there who are in similiar situations.
    Just always remember you have done the right thing and HE is the 1 who is in the wrong!
    Remember you are saving others from going threw what you have,and remember even if you dont think it just now what he has done is way wrong and he deserves to be punished.
  • Options
    He's back on bail now, don't know if I mentioned that, so if he does contact me he gets arrested for that or something.
    Thank you all for posting a reply :-) I was trying to think earlier how it must feel if I had a child who was abused by an older man. And, I see what you all mean I guess it's not all my fault. I mean, I'm not the only under 18 he has dated. And the police have found a load of texts on his phone that aren't from me, but from other girls. I wouldn't mind so much if I was the only girl, but knowing he's probaly done the same stuff to other girls is awful. Espicially because I doubt their parents know and they have coped with it alone.
    Xx
  • Options
    You didnt put him behind bars, he did that to himself when he committed the crime.
  • Options
    You just have to stop and think of how you would feel if that was your 11 year old child that some dirty pervert was grooming. You would be disgusted, mad as hell and determined that the sod was being put away so he couldn't harm anyone else.
    Just remember how much he has hurt you, tried to ruin your life and messed you up and use that to keep yourself strong throughout this. Whatever this man does or says you need to stay strong and keep going as now is your time to help yourself and others by not letting him do this again to you or anyone else. People like him deserve what they get, children are there to be cared for and protected, not abused and preyed on.
    I hope he gets put away for a very long time so that you can have the peace that you need x
    And don't be worried or guilty that you got him fired, you just saved other children from going through your hell. That's a very good, brave thing. He's using his place of work for very wrong reasons. He needed stopping. Pondlife scum :grump:
  • Options
    He's not going to prison. The police came to see me today and said that there isn't enough documented evidance to charge him.
    I am really pissed off though, he's raped a girl, abused several others and he isn't getting anything. I am actually really upset, because now I am going to have to move because I know he'll hurt me or the other girl. He has already hurt her brother.
    Xx
  • Options
    Surely if people give evidence he can be locked up for the hurting people.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Surely if people give evidence he can be locked up for the hurting people.

Things aint always as easy as that.
    To the op I'm sorry to hear that,try and stay strong.
    I know it's no consolation now but karma's a bitch and that sick bitch will get his some other way,hopefully sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    On the other hand, he'd be a fool to lay a hand on either of you, because then the police really would have something to put him away for.

You acted very bravely in reporting this guy in the first place. Now keep the faith, you'll probably never see him again.

Best wishes.