Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I think his GF might smash me ;-;

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A few months ago I was dumped by my BF and my best mate went to Uni miles and miles away so I have been very lonely and depressed. Though recently have managed to pick myself up. Have made a few college friends but dont wish to see them outside of college because we are alll very different (and they never invite me anyway!). So made friends with a new set of people I met through this guy. Now my new friendship is being ruined by his crazy guns girlfriend. She hates me speaking to him and she hates him speaking to ANY girls. Its a nightmare. His mates think shes out of order and so does he.

But my problem is, I really see her point. I dun wanna be the girl that gets in the way and ruins their relationship but at the same time. These guys (the group) are so sweet and lovely and funny and we all get on so well and I dun wanna go back to being alone again. Im sure shes a lovely girl if I got to know her (or else why would he be with her?!)... but Im just so unsure of myself anyway I have no idea what to do for the best. I txt him this and he Txt back saying it'll be fine and not to worry!!! But I am =D I dun wanna screw this girl over, and ultimatly ruin things for them ^^

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Umn, you are allowed to be friends with people of the opposite sex. So, unless you're doing something justified to make her wanna 'smash' you (if so, cut it out), then she's out of order and ultimately it's your friend's fault for not putting her straight. If he can't sort it out, there's nothing you can do and I'd just cut your losses.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So, unless you're doing something justified to make her wanna 'smash' you
    -
    To be honest, Im still in love with my ex to even think that way about anyone.