Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

a thought from my head

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok guys and girls...
a quick update.

as you may know a few years ago I went out with this guy, called A for this purpose. As soon as I meet him I knew we had a lot in common, anyway we soon decided (with a bit of pressure from friends...) to go out. It didn't work, as I was inexperienced at relationships (having gone to an all girls school, not being allowed out much at home etc etc) and it didn't work out. We never got past kissing though so it was not weird. We remained friends.

Anyways I went out with a few other guys over the two years (not at the same time though!) but it didn't work out. At the back of my mind I was always thinking "what if things had have worked with A?" This year we have got a lot closer again, and I asked him if he ever thinks about what happened, maybe does he regret it. He said he did think about it and doesn't regret it. Anyways, now we are kissing and hugging again, we also sleep in each others beds (with PJs on) but have decided to keep all this secret from our friends.

it's driving me mad, as I think I want to be with him long term, he makes me happy, i think about him lots, we have fun, he gives me butterflies, and we can talk to each other about problems. i think he feels something for me too.

I dont know how you will reply to this! I just needed to write it down... am I in love?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah i think you are if your getting butterflies and feeling all weird when hes around :)
  • Options
    Definitely "in love". Hell, isn't it! lol

I think you need to establish fairly quickly whether he feels the same way about you, in order to avoid the "just good friends" label. It could be that A is inexperienced himself, and simply doesn't have the confidence to take things further. If, however, he isn't really interested in a full-on relationship, I wouldn't waste too much time on him - however hard that might be for you.

Good luck.
  • Options
    I tried to talk to him, didn't come out exactly as planned, but didn't make to much of a fool out of myself! Think he is interested. Awwww :)
    :heart: