Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ooops!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In a taxi from a friend's house in the early hours of the morning, half asleep I start to stroke my boyfriend's leg. Except my boyfriend is actually in the front seat. It turns out that the person whose leg I was groping was his married best mate (his wife was sitting the other side of him!) :shocking: :o:o

I just know that next time I see them I am going to be ripped the piss out of something rotten!

Any similar stories of inadvertently making a pass at someone?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooooops
    Haha, gotta admit, thats funny though!
    Thankfully I've missed out on that kind of mishap. I have had my best mates girlfriend kissing me on the cheek at the end of a night but I think she knew who I was and just felt in an affectionate / cuddly (drunk) mood rather than anything else.
    I've never had any mislead thought patterns due to drunkeness, but I did fall off a podium once at a dance venue. That was clumseyness through drunkeness though.

What I can't stand though is when people get all lovey-dovey on me (strangers and known people) when drunk, then it means nothing the following day. That's the only girls I seem to attract. I've not had anything 'real' / sober since 1996, when I last had a girlie.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Thankfully I've missed out on that kind of mishap. I have had my best mates girlfriend kissing me on the cheek at the end of a night but I think she knew who I was and just felt in an affectionate / cuddly (drunk) mood rather than anything else.

Cheek kissing is a pretty standard way to take leave of each other amongst our group - the guys kiss us girls on the cheek and give the other guys a 'manly' handshake, haha.

I just hope his mate doesn't remember the incident... I'm sure no offence was caused and he realised I wasn't really making a move on him, but I just get the feeling I'm not going to live it down for a long while!
    At a school disco once, we were having a game of "city gates", and I kissed a girl who was not my girlfriend. My gf must have seen this and dumped me (I didn't see the problem, it was only a game!).
    City Gates?
    Oh dear, it's started already.... :yes:

On the bus with my boyfriend on Sunday, he put his hand on my leg and then took it away again, saying, 'sorry, I thought you were [his mate's wife]!' haha. I'll just have to brazen it out next weekend, as we're bound to see the usual crowd. Why is it always me who makes a tit out of myself?! :razz:

I'm also curious to learn what City Gates is....
    Is city gates like ABC?
    Is city gates like ABC?

whats ABC? :| im very confused!