Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

paypal

ok, i am really confused.

i've been buying a few things this week through paypal.

the payments have gone through ok, the status on them on paypal is "completed".

however, the money hasn't come out of my bank account. not even out of my available balance.

normally if i ever buy anything through paypal, they take it from my account straight away.

am i getting things for free here? it seems really weird!

eta: my paypal balance is £0.00 so its not negative or anything. i've also checked my bank details on there and they are correct. i've had the same account for about a year on there! i'm worried!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    simplest solution would be to call your bank, they can see a lot more detail than internet banking shows
  • Options
    Have you actually had the things delivered that you've ordered or are they still to come?
    Just somtimes when ive ordered something online the payments not came outta my account straight away usually comes out when your goods have been dispached.
  • Options
    It generally takes a few days for transactions to show up on your statement. And if your bank is anything like mine, your available balance will be a few days behind, too.

Give it a few days and if they're still not there, try ringing your bank.
  • Options
    its ok :) it has all appeared on my bank statement today!