Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Need a rant.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This may turn out to be nothing but i keep thinking about it and need to rant about it.

Basically i fell out with a friend ages ago, i was extremely annoyed with her and we didn't talk for ages but i would be civil. We will probably never be how we used to be but its starting to work out. (lets call her A)

Another friend decided to butt in. She now hates the friend that i fell out with due to reasons of her own. (she can be called B)

So the problem is B is really making it known she hates A and its making the rest of our group uncomfortable. A has been saying things to her other group of friends about how some of our group aren't being nice and i know this is a load of rubbish its just B. This is upsetting everyone else in our group and is getting a few people riled about it.

So yeasterday i thought i would have a word with A and try and sort out my problems with her, I kind of did and said a lot of what i neededo say but decided to leave out what she has been saying behind the groups back because i really can't be bothered with it, and would rather everyone just started fresh - and i know thats going to be hard but a lot of our group is prepared to and tbh its the only way to get out this crap.

The problem now is B isn't talking to me and is really pissed that i talked to A, why? i do not know. I don't revolve around her and i made my desision for my own reasons. I'm supposed to be going to a concert with B but i can't see it happening now. :(

Me and B are or were close but i was just sick of the chidish she did that routine both A and B were doing.

I mean we are 17 and its the whole "omg she blocked me on MSN" shit! :shocking:

A says she doesn't get included in our group but she is invited to partys and days out, she is in secret santa and she has lunch with us. I don't know what else she wants. And i don't understand what B wants me to do.

I mean me and A have had our problems and sometimes the things i have heard she says really really annoys me but this whole childish crap thats going on is getting tedious.

:grump:
/end rant.

any ideas? should i talk to B?everytime i log in MSN she signs out. And face to face will probably turn into a screaming match. :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done for being the adult here...
    And, as I always say, write a letter explaining how you feel. Give it to B. Because writing a letter is easier than speaking face-to-face but not as easy as deleting an email. So she's more likely to read it than an email, and less likely to shout at you than if you spoke.

And, also, in addition to that, they are just being childish you were right. So, if I was you, I'd question whether you should hang out with them so much...
    Xx
    Ok i had a word with B just now and she said its ok.

nahh i can't not hang out with them as much, our group of girls is so so close, and me and B are like this *crosses fingers* and i know B is just looking out for me after what A did but itdid go to far.

But now i don't know what to do with A coz i know she feels abit rubbish with it all. Thing is i don't want to take sides and i don't know if i belive A that she didn't say the stuff or others who says she has.

arrgghh
    go for a nice girls day out? I mean like your whole group. Because I'm sure the longer this goes on the more likely it is you'll feel pressurised to take sides.

Xx
    yeah i guarantee A wont come out. At christmas we are all having a meal together and going up to Edinburgh for ice skating. :D

But its getting to the point where teachers know which i think is silly considering most the people that are annoyed at A have a reason as she has hurt them so her telling on people is not helping herself at all.
    I'm just hoping it works out and A starts including her self in the group because she is isolating her self so much and then running of to others and complaining. I don't get it.
    aww, I'm sure she'll realise what she is doing soon enough and start joining in again. And, I'm sure the rest if the group thinks the same as you. She will come round, these things take time. Trust me, the amount of petty little arguments I've had with people- with in two weeks it's all forgotten about.
    Xx