Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

appointments....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heya,
Ive got two appointments tomorrow and im so nervous......ive s/h again and it doesn't help as one of the appointments is with the director of the studies and the other one is the mental health liasion worker - Just feeling really stressed bout it - just wana talk xx

Comments

• Options
    Try and think of the results rather than the meetings.

By the sounds of it they are meetings that need to happen, and while tomorrow may not be a great day they are two tasks you can cross off the to do list and both should be people who are out to make your life better.
  • Options
    Yeah, it'll be all right, I mean, those guys are there to help you so should be pretty nice about your situation... well they should be nice in general.
    appointments are.. i find... pretty nerve-racking sometimes, so take some deep breaths before you see them and maybe try and close your eyes for a bit. I am exhausted most the time and when feeling stressed find this helps a bit. hope that helps you.
  • Options
    thanks guys. have made me feel a bit bta. ive got the appointments the right way round as well. as ive got the mental health one afterwards - as i don't get on with the first one.
    xx
  • Options
    Hi Flower 123,

How did your appointments go today? Seems like you were quite anxious, but got some great advice on here.

Take care - :)
  • Options
    heya,
    my first one was crap - i really don't like her - she is so patronising. The second one is a miracle worker - she got me an ap with my tutor, with a support worker and she is going to find out about my consultant and who she is.
    i was still anxious - but im glad that ive got someone there to help me.
    xx
  • Options
    Hey flower123 :wave:

Glad the appointments are over and at least one was worth the wait. Sounds like some really valuable support for the future.

Take care