Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tonight's Doctor Who!!! Theories

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
No Doctor Who thread yet? Theories here!

My theories:
1 The Master knocks four times - the drumming in his head is four beats

2 Did you see at the end when it was showing you clips from the christmas special? How the master kind of flickered and you saw his skeleton? I think since he got shot and refused to regenerate he survived through his chameleon ring which must be projecting him somehow? Either way I can't see how he can still regenerate now so I think he'll be after the Doctor's Timelordiness.

3 And if above is true, maybe that's why Doctor is going a bit evil? Smacks of The Master's doings to me
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I found it quite sad, when he realised what the lady had done, and he had gone too far :( what was the ooud (sp) doing there?? I'm a bit crap at keeping up with the continuality
    i caught that bit on confidential, some really tenuous link about the ood saying his song will end soon?
    lol i got that bit
    The thing that I have learned about Doctor Who, in it's new incarnation, is not to guess plot points because they are so well written that you really stand no chance.

So, I just go with the flow and enjoy it for what it is... Great TV
    I thought we were going to have an evil Doctor for the last episode. Bit disappointed it was turned around so quickly tbh.
    MoK wrote: »
    The thing that I have learned about Doctor Who, in it's new incarnation, is not to guess plot points because they are so well written that you really stand no chance.
    I'm pretty sure I stand no chance of getting it right, its just fun to guess :)
    I missed it :(