Home Travel & Free Time
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Tonight's Doctor Who!!! Theories

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
No Doctor Who thread yet? Theories here!

My theories:
1 The Master knocks four times - the drumming in his head is four beats

2 Did you see at the end when it was showing you clips from the christmas special? How the master kind of flickered and you saw his skeleton? I think since he got shot and refused to regenerate he survived through his chameleon ring which must be projecting him somehow? Either way I can't see how he can still regenerate now so I think he'll be after the Doctor's Timelordiness.

3 And if above is true, maybe that's why Doctor is going a bit evil? Smacks of The Master's doings to me

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I found it quite sad, when he realised what the lady had done, and he had gone too far :( what was the ooud (sp) doing there?? I'm a bit crap at keeping up with the continuality
    i caught that bit on confidential, some really tenuous link about the ood saying his song will end soon?
    lol i got that bit
    The thing that I have learned about Doctor Who, in it's new incarnation, is not to guess plot points because they are so well written that you really stand no chance.

So, I just go with the flow and enjoy it for what it is... Great TV
    I thought we were going to have an evil Doctor for the last episode. Bit disappointed it was turned around so quickly tbh.
    MoK wrote: »
    The thing that I have learned about Doctor Who, in it's new incarnation, is not to guess plot points because they are so well written that you really stand no chance.
    I'm pretty sure I stand no chance of getting it right, its just fun to guess :)
    I missed it :(