Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is your thought on these shoes?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'd like to choose one pair of boots as my winter boots,and I saw them on one blog,it said they are the most popular ugg boots currently,I think they are cute,and I would like to purchase.What is your thought?If somebody ever bought this item,tell me your thought.All anwsers greatly appreciated!

url is: http://uggsworld.blog.com/2009/10/30/the-new-fall-in-2009-ugg-bailey-button/
I am at a loss now,please give me some help.

Comments

• Options
    i wouldnt think anything in particular, just the same boots as nearly everyone else is wearing
  • Options
    hmm they are very common, personally i don't like ugg boots. Theres a lot of the fake ones going about that make people walk werid because the back of them seems to go to one side so that put me off. But if you like them go for it the real ones wont do that :)
  • Options
    ive got some non-ugg boots called bearpaw boots which arent the cheap ones, but theyre not as expensive as real uggs. Theyve got a much better sole on them than the cheap fake uggs, thats why i got them. They dont go over to the side, and theyre real sheepskin unlike the fakes
    The cheap ones are no better than slippers
  • Options
    I think they look particularly ugly.
  • Options
    I think this whole thread was just ugg boot spam.
  • Options
    they are lovely and warm though.

Particularly bad for your feet, according to my podiatrist
  • Options
    I'm looking for nice warm winter boots to wear but I dont wanna be conformist and follow the crowds with this ugg boot obsession everyone seems to have.. my cowboy boots are doing me just fine in this weather