Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boob job???

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Nobody was patronising you. Just because you have problems accepting compliments. :(
    The big boobs thing is a cultural thing. We're always being told that big boobs are great, but most of us soon discover that it doesn't matter, and that big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. But culture demands that glamour models must be big boobed, and that big boobed girls must be on posters, and that those posters have to go on teenagers walls.

And smaller boobs do look neater and prettier. So ner! :p

Mr_Wobble ;)

I agree completely. It's the girls with big boobs that end up "glamour models" or whatever, and these are the ones that end up on posters. You don't very often get posters of cute girls with smallish boobs, unfortunately.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who was seriously disturbed by those pictures? :eek2:

And Anya, just wait a while. I used to worry that I had smaller boobs than average, but to be honest there are much worse things in life. I know what you mean about not being able to wear tops that give you nice cleavage etc, but then there is the advantage of being able to wear halternecks, boob tubes, backless tops etc and look sexy, without needing to wear stupid bras!

Anyway, just wait and try to feel confident about your body - everyone has something they don't like, you just have to try not to focus on it.

:)
  • Options
    DON'T get a boob job - I think it's a bad idea.

I'm a small girl too - and I always used to hate it. (Things have changed slightly now because I'm on the pill, but still...)
    Men really, surprisingly, aren't being patronising when they say they like small boobs - some men do.
    It like 'they' say - it takes all sorts
  • Options
    Thanks again peeps. Since being on the pil and my slight but not bad weight gain my boobs have grown!!! God sometimes it's the only things that matters (my body I mean) and others I think "well what's really THAT wrong with me?" I guess its down to low self esteem. But the replies in here have helped alot. Thanks again to everyone. Especially the guys :naughty:

Case closed...I hope!

One more thing though...What pic did James_Lacey10 place???

Anya :flirt:
  • Options
    Well, there you go then. A little weight, which stops you looking so skinny too, and the pill, and you've got bigger boobs! Killed two birds with one stone there. :)

The self esteem issues will resurface when you're feeling down, but don't dwell on it. As everybody says, your boobs aren't an issue.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Wow wierd! haven't been on this site in years....found this and want to say......had my boobs done over 2 years ago! lol :thumb:
  • Options
    how did it go?
  • Options
    Totally fine. Love them and after kids will go bigger. doesn't solve issues thoough girls. surgery is never fully the answer.
  • Options
    im thinking of getting mine done soon. I hate them since i had children
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Pics? :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Pics? :D

x2 :yum: