Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Has anyone heard of this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was out a few weeks ago trying to sort some pills. No one had any but we were offered some "Magic" I'm not entirely sure what it is but my mate believes it to be MDMA mixed with crushed ecstasy tablets.

As i didn't know what it was i declined. Can anyone out there tell me what we were offered?

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    'Ecstasy' should be MDMA but it's often used for pills that contain other things.

Personally I'd stay well clear from anybody who admits selling cut MDMA - no matter what its cut with. A favourite trick is crush up pills and sell it as MDMA. total rip off.

I Just don't understand why you would buy such a thing. Pills which are are obviously hard to adulterate once pressed - granted they may be adulterated at manafacture but they don't suffer the usual cut pyramid that happens with powders. Or stick with pure MDMA which is a superb drug and very recognisable.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cutting MDMA with MDMA ...WHATEVER NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell him to shove it ...poke him in the eye.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Isn't Ecstacy ment to be MDMA?

Strictly speaking ecstasy is MDMA yes.

But as slang ecstasy has is often used to refer to pills that contain other drugs instead or aswell as MDMA.

MDMA is one of the best experiences in the world.
    Weekender Offender 
    Cutting MDMA with MDMA ...WHATEVER NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell him to shove it ...poke him in the eye.

Yes, seemed strange to me too, and expensive - £40 a gram. i could get proper mdma for that.

I just didn't get why they'd be cutting mdma with it. As it was we picked up somewhere else and a great time was had by all. I was just wondering whether anyone else had come across it
    where are you located if you don't mind me asking?

theres a fairly popular 'legal' high going by that name at the minute. strong stuff too!
    Ivory wave!?
    its fuckin mephedrone
    stormchops wrote: »
    Yes, seemed strange to me too, and expensive - £40 a gram. i could get proper mdma for that.

I just didn't get why they'd be cutting mdma with it. As it was we picked up somewhere else and a great time was had by all. I was just wondering whether anyone else had come across it

As the above poster said I suspect this is mephedrone, which is very very cheap when bought online, and also legal. It's somewhat like a mix of speed and MDMA, but not much research has been done into it and it seems somewhat addictive and risky.

If you can get real quality MDMA for £40/g then you should be buying that by all means, that's a good price and you should be glad you can get it around where you live. Around here it's almost impossible to find genuine MDMA, and when it comes around the pricing is ridiculous.
    z- wrote: »
    its fuckin mephedrone

You no like?