Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

If the MPs are Jews, Christopher Kelly is Adolf Hitler. Or something.

Following on from Alan Duncan's complaint that MPs are forced to "live on rations" and are "treated like shit" comes this little gem. According to the Torygraph: "David Wilshire, the disgraced Conservative MP, has compared the treatment of politicians over their expense claims to the plight of Jews in Nazi Germany. Mr Wilshire, who was forced to resign after paying more than £100,000 in expenses to his own company, said the 'witch hunt' against MPs 'will undermine democracy... Branding a whole group of people as undesirables led to Hitler’s gas chambers." ...The Tory MP used his office expenses to write to all his constituents defending his claims and attacking The Daily Telegraph."

So this...
jec1.gif

Is now comparable to this...
180x180.jpg

Well, he looks pretty well fed to me, the offensive cunt. Over to you.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He's gone from 0 to Godwin in under 60 words, way to go!
    "As a discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

.. whoever makes such a comparison is said to "lose" the debate
    I feel so bad now :crying:
    stargalaxy wrote: »

Well, he looks pretty well fed to me, the offensive cunt. Over to you.

Why do you call absolutely everybody a cunt? Have you just recently learned this word and feel obliged to try it out as often as possible?

I think it loses its potency if you insist on applying it to everyone.

Anyway, not a lot to discuss here. Yeah, daft analogy. As he's now realised. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8337897.stm

End of story really.

But any excuse to call someone a cunt I guess. So yeah, what a CUNT.