Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I need Air Hostesses.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

I am a final year photographer and I'm doing my project on uniforms. I really need to get in touch with some air hostesses and I'm struggling to do so. If there are any on here that I could chat to or anyone could put me in touch with someone I would be extremely grateful!

My name is Linda, I'm 22 and I'm from Glasgow.

Please reply!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My friend (who used to be on the boards) is an air hostess, what exactly do you want to know? I can ask her if you like :)
    GoodFella wrote: »
    My friend (who used to be on the boards) is an air hostess, what exactly do you want to know? I can ask her if you like :)

I thought the restraining order meant you were forbidden to even contact her:p
    Seriously thought, being an air hostess must be easy. All you have to do is smile, push a trolley in a straight line and pour tea. How hard can that be ? :D
    Calvin wrote: »
    I thought the restraining order meant you were forbidden to even contact her:p
    Seriously thought, being an air hostess must be easy. All you have to do is smile, push a trolley in a straight line and pour tea. How hard can that be ? :D
    I think I will show this to the friend GF is referring to and allow her to come and rip you a new one ;).
    Franki wrote: »
    I think I will show this to the friend GF is referring to and allow her to come and rip you a new one ;).

She's a stubborn one!
    If I wasnt such a nice guy, Id look through this persons facebook for any uniform pictures ;)
    MrG wrote: »
    If I wasnt such a nice guy, Id look through this persons facebook for any uniform pictures ;)

... and thats why you're no longer on her facebook ;)
    She needs to learn to take a joke!
    GoodFella wrote: »

Hi GoodFella, that would be really helpful yeah. I'm really just looking ot be put in touch with her and then I would just want to chat to her about what airline she works for and some other bits and bobs.

My email address is myemergency@gmail.com if you'd like to pass it on to her.
    Air hostesses!!!!!!!!!
    Thats so yesterday that the original poster has to be around sixty years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!