Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What type of pill is this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Went out last night, bought a couple of pills, but I'm interested to know what type they are. They are white and quite chunky and it has an M on it, which can almost be mistaken for a W. It had no effect whatsoever on me or my friend so bit pointless but hey. Anyone know what this is?

Comments

• Options
    I've just found a pic of what it looks like, see link below. The only difference being that mine are white. Apparently they are called Armanis...anyone know what affect these are supposed to have?

http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1478
  • Options
    well your link says their mdma which is ecstasy..
  • Options
    had loads of diff armanis years ago with varying strength ... always did the job tho :D

unfortunately chances are they're some bzp ridden shite with the way things are atm. id just avoid!

you could get a test kit but i doubt you'd be that bothered with it!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    z- wrote: »
    unfortunately chances are they're some bzp ridden shite with the way things are atm. id just avoid!

This. :yes:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    There are a couple of options with all pills, the stamp is simply that, more common than you think. its eather MDxx High or something like Piperazine. Prob didnt have any Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (e) in it.