Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is this a natural feeling?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
to be honest, it's been werird recently, since the of my last relationship in april/may i've had no urge for a relationship as such but at the same time i've been fancying a few women together, my instinct alone would say to try to get something simple out of them but i know that isnt how i work

what the hell am i supposed to aim for tbh cause i honestly don't want anyone in my life at all at the moment :s

just don't get my feelings or is it a conflict between my hormones and my emotions

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't see the problem. Sometimes some people have phases were they just don't want to be with someone. Don't be with someone then.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know you may think that I'm the wrong person to advise you here, all things considered but I just wanted to say a couple of things.

This is how you said you felt when you got together with your last girlfriend and we both know how that ended. If you don't want a relationship then don't have one but by all means act on your urges if you don't think you'll regret them and the other person knows exactly where you stand. That's how I was after my previous relationship ended. I enjoyed just doing things with people for the pleasure it gave me but I didn't want to be with anyone. That said, there was one man who I felt so at ease with and we're now together.

I hope that I've been some help to you for once.