Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Weekend has arrived

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Might be finished early, but I have things to do between 1800 and 2200, oh well.

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Im thinking of packing a couple of days worth of clothes, leaving here early in the morning and then just going on a random road trip (on the train) to somewhere!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Finished work at 13:30, came straight home to do the housework and have popped on here quickly. My mum and stepdad are coming for tea and a afew games of Buzz on the Playstation 3. Up early tomorrow, into town for some shopping then watching 'This is It' or whatever it is called (Michael Jackson) at the cinema, then either going to a halloween party or a neighbours for drinks tomorrow night with my hubby who can't drink cos he's on medication. Then taking my grandma food shopping on sunday! Also hoping to buy a pet as well......
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Alcohol, alcohol and possibly more alcohol.
    get ready, party/drink, sleep, homework. repeat.
    JsT wrote: »
    Alcohol, alcohol and possibly more alcohol.

Congrats on getting that job bud.
    making christmas prezzies and cards, general craft related stuff, and trying to chill out after a stressful week :/
    Am currently watching Most Haunted Live being filmed :hyper:

Tomorrow up at 4.30 to go to Las Vegas :hyper: :hyper:

So, so, so excited!!
    Have a wicked time!!! :D
    I've done nothing this evening as I've had a load of bad news this week and needed to chill out.

Tomorrow i'm booking a holiday, going to a 60th birthday party, doing a Superman style change in the loos and then going on to a Halloween club night.

Sunday I will mainly be hungover, then I'm going to the theatre. Busy busy!
    Being bored out of my mind tonight, boyfriends birthday tomorrow and he is anti-halloween (I should break up with him just for halloween one year...) Horray, lots o fun.
    I woke up at 7 this morning to take an exam (I passed, yay!). Tomorrow's my birthday but I have no idea what to do this weekend. I've been waiting for this day for ten weeks but I'm blank. :p
    alcohol, gawping at english defence twats and.. possibly film tommorow.
    Gosh I'm so exciting that I went to look at an apartment on my birthday! The excitement!

I should get hammered today as I don't have work until 20:00 on Tuesday evening and then not until Saturday morning. Ahhhhh, I love shift work!!!
    I done nothing but worked all weekend :(