Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Post of the week nominations

Soph001Soph001 Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
As a caring sort of a mod, I'd like to name a theme for this week's post of the week:
*** Posts that have helped people ***

As always, your dedication and support to the above cause will not go unnoticed. A Site.org T-shirt and an appealing octopus will go to the most helpful person this week:

3785494152_d002176c90_m.jpg

Please choose wisely and well, as it's my first time starting this thread!... I'll kick things off with something I've seen from Kermit on the Health & Wellbeing boards in this thread. I've seen Kermit help people with this topic before and I'm always impressed with how well he puts it. Here's a sample:
Kermit wrote: »
It was strange when the consultant gave me the manual, it was basically me but written down. It described so much about life and it was nice to know that what was wrong had a name. It helped me understand what was wrong with me and what to do about it.

Just be careful not to think that you're only borderline and can't be fixed, or that it's something to hide behind. It can explain what's wrong, but it's not a label.

Can I also say congratulations to Infinite Part Deux for a very feisty winning post!

Thanks everyone!:)

Comments