Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ghost experience?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone here had a ghost / scary experience in a hotel? hotel staff wouldnt be honest about this. would they

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have but not in a hotel just in hospital :yes:

Was very freaky!
    oh crap! a patient you thought is still alive?
    johnny_mac wrote: »
    anyone here had a ghost / scary experience in a hotel?

No, but someone put the willies up me :)
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    No, but someone put the willies up me :)

:lol: Only you could say that.
    johnny_mac wrote: »
    oh crap! a patient you thought is still alive?

:lol: . I did have a patient die (:( ) I hadn't noticed (it was very quick) I was trying to give him his porridge...until I realised he had gone a funny colour! I was a 1st year let me add not a qualified, ha!

Seen a ghost on the ward once on nights and did shit me up :(
    I suffer from synaesthesia and I trip (hallucinate) naturally. Therefore, sightings of the supernatural is quite possible.
    Not yet. Would be intrigued to have some sort of experience like that though, see if i believe it all and all that.
    My roommate told me that he's one of those people that sees spirits all the time. Even in the uni halls we lived in last year, which isnt an old building, he'd frequently see people standing at the end of the bed or he'd hear faint whispers. He's never been harmed by them but I think if i was him, I couldnt deal with ghosts appearing and looking at me all the time
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    My roommate told me that he's one of those people that sees spirits all the time.

My old boss was a born-again, and explained that he has actually seen the Holy Spirit. At least my hallucinations are medically proven. It's frequenting the radio stations a lot too.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I wish something like that happened to me (but not the monster-with-big-teeth-jumps-at-you kind). It would be nice to try and figure it out.