Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

TheSite.org's user panel

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Hi guys, :wave:

Lots of you are already members, but since there's been quite a few new people in the last year I thought I'd do a plug. :D

TheSite.org's user panel runs in a private area of the discussion boards and we ask you a series of questions over a few days about topics that relate to your lives.

For instance, in January we ran a panel on our live chat service. Based on the ideas people gave we've started to run quarterly quizzes, are involving more volunteers to try and expand the service and have also launched new chat software. We've also run a panel to review our finance articles which helped us with a funding bid to keep TheSite.org going.

In the past, we ran a really important panel on work and study which has influenced the creation of www.lifetracks.com

The panel is usually for 16-25 year-olds from the UK.

So, we have another panel coming up that will be about the recession and how money worries may have an impact on all aspects of our lives. What is said will have an impact on the creation of new content on TheSite.org. If this is something you'd like to get involved with, then please send me a private message with your email address and I'll explain the next step.

Please note - if you're already a member of the userpanel then you'll receive an email about this next panel shortly. :thumb:

Comments