Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

un desaogo....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:banghead: hi well let me start off in 06' nov.

my bff had a brother which i met and i started off likeing him and our frist coversation was about shoes.

my bff was the one that stared everything between us she was our cupid.
3 months into the relationship i got drunk w my other a girl "friend" and well one thing lead to another. and 4 the record im striaight. this was kept a secret until we turned about 10 months. those frist 10 months of our relationship was and will aways be the best.

after me telling him that i got drunk he said i cheated on him ok if thats how he sees it okay. his deal was if we were going to keep in this relationship i was gonna have to take him shit!

well that was my fault for taking it. he pulled me pushed me treated me like shit

this went on for a yr and a half. lil by lil it kinda got better but everytime we would argue he would fine a way to treat me like shit regardless. i think that no girl damn deservers to be treated like that.

now its been almost three yr and we are shaky. i think that a relationship is about being with your boy or girl. there was a time where we both didnt work an other where only i was working and now his is working now.

i love to go out i love hanging out. there was time where we didnt go out cuz of the money issue. now theres another thing. im those type of people that i love to dance and have fun. him on the other hand is bout just chilling with his friends and doing what he likes to do. i know how to dance he kinda doesnt and well thats hard for me. ive tried to teach him and he is really hard to teach.

im not trying to make him sound like a bitch but he is caring loving and well the perfect bf when "he" wants to be. that i wont lie another thing is that i really do bitch alot and i am jelousy

i want to go out not bitch alot and ust make it all work. its bout to be 3yrs and well it hasnt been all that smooth. we've talked about marriage but idk half of me say yes the other tells me no because as a bf he treated me like shit and now if we were married just you image how he would treat me. im just so confused in how or just how to deal with things. no after work all he tells me is im tired and what not.

he goes to college just to see me i mean he's a med assistant so he did atleast something w life. i just want our relationship not to be dull not all bout arguments just be happy.

we both have attitude, talking back issuse. he can't never stay quite after i say something nor can i. in this relationship we need 1 to be water and the other to be fire.

now its oct 2009..... 2 b continued…

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If he is unhappy and treating you like that, then end it.