Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Some men...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so I have a guy added on msn, no idea where he came from or how I have him added but we chatted a few times and most of the time, its about him trying to get me to flash him.

I've never given him any reason to think that there's even a possibility that i will, and despite me saying no, he keeps on and on, saying its unfair and that i'm being horrible to him, as though he has some god given right to see them.... what the fuck?!?! :mad: :mad: Its not even as if he's a boyfriend, or potential boyfriend (why i didnt wanna put this in relationships), we barely know each other.

Its just makes me so fucking angry, I cannot believe how anyone can be that much of a twat that they think they have a right to click theyre fingers and every woman will go running to them. Most of the time I get so blinded by rage that i cant tell him to fuck off in words that express how angry i am!! :banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you don't know him, and thats what all the conversations are, why don't you block him or just not continue the conversation?
    If he vexes you this much why do you still talk to him!? :eek2:
    Aye simple solution to that: Block user!
    The only reason I can see why you would post this thread instead of just blocking him and getting on with it is because you secretly want to do what he asks, and want us to say that that's ok.

So there you go, it's fine, just do it. He'll thank you for it and you'll both be happier.

;)
    good point mist. IF you do it btw. you might just pm me with that pic so I can give you an honest opinion on that matter.

Either don't talk to him, or be a bit more assertive in your nay-saying. Or ask him for a cock-flash and email it to his mother.
    Why the hell do you add just random people, or is a feature of MSN Messenger? If it isn't, then you need to find out how they got your email address Lexi.
    I blocked and deleted him last night before I wrote this, and just needed a rant about it. I like how nobody's in shock horror about what he;s done
    I share your shock and horror, I really do :p
    I apreciate tat you were so horrified, you only blocked him last night after a few conversations. ;)
    Hmm maybe its more about the fact that I shouldnt have to be pestered to the point of being made to block him and some people should take no for an answer the first time.
    i think everyones had some random guy asking them to flash randomly add them on msn at some point, thats why i only really add people i know.

In an ideal world they wouldn't do it at all, or learn after the first time, but its not an ideal world, the worlds full of idiots and perverts, unfortunately these are the breaks
    dont add people you dont know
    i think everyones had some random guy asking them to flash randomly add them on msn at some point, thats why i only really add people i know.

Yeah but how did the random guy actually find Lexi's MSN handle? (or anyone elses) That would be the VERY FIRST question I'd ask to any random person who had added me to their messenger.
    It's been so long that we've had each other added that I dont actually remember how he got it, or anything. Anyway I guess I'm not getting any support on this one.
    Yeah i've had this before. I accepted them just incase i knew them, but i didn't, we got talking anyway and then he was like webcam wbcam webcam all the time, so i just blocked and deleted him.
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I blocked and deleted him last night before I wrote this, and just needed a rant about it. I like how nobody's in shock horror about what he;s done

Weirdos on the internet; hardly.
    take it as a compliment that someone wants to see your boobs, i would (take it as a compliment) :p