Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My day :-(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, I got to school, only to be pushed against a wall and told to kill myself. I just stood, taking the words telling myself over and over words can't hurt me. But they do, and so did that wall.

Then I went to Information (I.T, I.C.T) and got called every name under the sun by people in my class.

Then I went to P.E., only to be pushed over (when I was jumping for the basketball) across the Sports hall floor and kicked in the leg.

Then when I was sent home I got stopped by the police and they said they thought I'd changed the date on the note, that allows you to come out of school. So they made me wait while they rang up my teachers.

Then I bumped into an ex boyfriend of mine, with another poor little girl.

Now, I have a sprained wrist and a swollen ankle, and a really painful back. And I've got to go to my dads tomorrow.

I've just had enough.
X

Comments

• Options
    Sorry you've had such a crap day :crying:
  • Options
    I just had to moan about it.... I'm in that kind of mood.
    X
  • Options
    Did you tell any teachers at school about what happened?
  • Options
    that's really quite severe. i hope you find the courage to tell the people you need to tell so things can be sorted. *hug*
  • Options
    Dinted wrote: »
    Did you tell any teachers at school about what happened?

There were teachers watching most of the time, no one really does anything to help me. They just wait till I lash out and punch someone, then I get in trouble.
    I did speak to one teacher and he said "I work with people I don't get on with. It's part of life, you just have to get on with it"
    Sooo teachers don't help. I've only been at school for one full day this week, I went in on Monday and acording to my form teacher was "too emotional to work" and got sent home at 12:30. Then I was there on tuesday, but only in 2 and a bit lessons. Wednesday the teachers thought it best if I stayed off for that day (because I walked into school crying) so I wasn't there weds. Then yesterday I went in at lunch time (half one) and today I got sent home at 12. :( I'm never gonna learn anything.
    X
  • Options
    I'm sorry you've had a crappy week :/ *hugs* maybe you should consider asking for a meeting with you head of year and tell him/her what's happening? It's just not good enough for a teacher to say that to you- they are paid/choose to be there! you don't have a choice!
  • Options
    The guy that said that to me is communtiy leader (we are split into four community's, and our form groups are mixed years) So, yeah :-( the only teacher I can really speak to isn't a teacher, he's a TA, and he doesn't work at my school anyway. I do still speak to him a lot though, so I'll email him later and see what he says.

Well, at least it's half term- even if I am going to my dads.
    X
  • Options
    People suck /: They're just idiots, you shouldnt take any notice of them...And I know thats hard to do but....They're honestly not worth it :) x

Hope your alriight (: xx