Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

worrying about worrying and more worrying

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm driving myself slightly mad at the moment...

I worry a lot. I'm very aware of this, but I can't seem to stop it!!

I worry about tiny little things and I just feel a little bit of worry, but then I worry about slightly bigger things which end up making me feel ill, so ill in fact that I cant manage to get on with day to day stuff like my social life because I'm feeling so sick all the time!! Then because i'm scared of being sick, that makes things worse cos then I worry is it worry making me feel sick, or am I actually going to be sick..

I don't know what to do...

Comments

• Options
    Heya,
    Have you thought about seeing someone like a gp if your worrying is interfering with your life?? I worry that there are people in the house even though i have probably checked every room three/four times. Ive got OCD so that may explain it. I panic about everything and mull it over again and again....i know that it makes me worse but it is what i have started doing in order to cope.........really do try to see someone hun it is worth it i promise.
    here anytime
    xx
  • Options
    Hi there penguin85 :wave:

As flower123 suggests it may be helpful to see your GP for some support on this. Is there anyone else you could talk to at the moment about your concerns - it sounds like its too much for you to be dealing with on your own.
    Remember you can always post worries here for support.

Let us know how you get on,
    cat treats