Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

goodbye

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've been realising that i have less and less in common with fellow members, and i've been incredibly upset by some behavours displayed on the board - even though i have reported them, they haven't been dealt with. Many times i have been attacked for giving my opinon and have often had my threads completely ignored.

seeing as i am now coming into a new phase in my life, although i have had many fun times here, i have also experienced a lot of heart ache and distress, so i am leaving and after tomorrow i am to have my account deleted.

i wish you all well and ask you to put yourselves in the other members shoes for once and be a little less self involved.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok
    why not just go and not say anything about it?

im sorry you feel like some of your threads have been ignored but sometimes people just dont know anything about what you're discussing, or they feel like they dont have anything useful to say, and to be fair you did make a lot of threads sometimes, not that theres anything wrong with that, just that sometimes its difficult to reply to every single one.

i hope you remember as well from what iv seen you have had a lot of support on these boards, and people have given you some great advice and hopefully that'll continue to help you and you wont leave just thinking bad memories of the place.

good luck. :]
    Never burn the bidges - you never know when you will need to cross em again!

As FF says if you look back on the threads not replied to you will see *generally* that you posted a similar one 2 days beforehand.

And dont look back in anger :)
    :crying: bubye
    well thats a shame. I think youve had quite a lot of support off these boards, but then again, I do think youve got quite complex needs, and its a bit much for people to know how to support you with those needs, or theres just too many issues. Its not like this is the only place that you feel doesnt give you enough support. Its pretty much in every area of your life that you feel should be giving you more. Its a bit unfair to always blame everyone else for not being what you need.

Whatever, anyway, I wish you all the best, and hope one day you can find a bit of peace
    why not just go and not say anything about it?

Agreed.

But good luck with whatever you do.
    And don't forget, this is only the internet! Don't take everything people say to heart :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    kangoo wrote: »
    And don't forget, this is only the internet! Don't take everything people say to heart :)

I'm not having a go, but just as a general rule I'm not convinced the phrase 'only the internet' cuts it these days. People are people and speak as themselves - that's still human communication and can have a deep impact. :)
    **Helen** wrote: »
    I'm not having a go, but just as a general rule I'm not convinced the phrase 'only the internet' cuts it these days. People are people and speak as themselves - that's still human communication and can have a deep impact. :)

Ok was only trying to be nice and say don't let it worry you but whatever
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    kangoo wrote: »
    Ok was only trying to be nice and say don't let it worry you but whatever

Sure, I see where you're coming from.
    Bye *hugs* I hope you start feeling well soon, and also good luck@ uni, and w/your new (ish) bf ) xx
    aw, that sucks, best of luck in the future :)
    Goodbye girl and all the best for your future.
    I remember you with great fondness.:wave:
    :banghead:
    :( Going to miss you round here. Take care of yourself and all the best for the future
    Don't be a stranger IRL; I'm not the best at keeping in touch right now I know but I was trying to keep up on here so we'll have to be all normal about it and use phones and stuff.....

Take care, Luby.
    bye
    Bye :-( Will miss you.
    Xx
    Hey. I've not been around much recently so I've not been following what's going on but I'm sorry to see that you are going x
    :banghead:

Whats that about then?
    Missed this completely as I've been spending less time on here partly for reasons similar to those you indicated to but I'll just say I will miss you, and take care. Like you say, new phase of your life, positive outlook now :) not this depressing old place :p. It would have been nice to say goodbye, you were a good friend to me despite the ups and downs!

Take care x