Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

BNP members details leaked.

Again.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried, could you?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol. it says though that th BNP has 11,500 members, which is interesting because labour and the conservatives have 150,000 at a lower estimate.
    Aladdin wrote: »

Oh there's a surprise. It's been flagged for inappropriate content. Is it actually inappropriate, or is it just someone trying to limit the number of people who see it? ETA: Oh no, it's just one of those Hitler videos again. I love those videos.

This may be a stupid question, but how can you leak the same information again? Okay, there might be a handful of new members, but hasn't the damage already been done?
    Oh there's a surprise. It's been flagged for inappropriate content. Is it actually inappropriate, or is it just someone trying to limit the number of people who see it? ETA: Oh no, it's just one of those Hitler videos again. I love those videos.

This may be a stupid question, but how can you leak the same information again? Okay, there might be a handful of new members, but hasn't the damage already been done?
    Yes, it is one of those Downfall videos. It has Hitler being really pissed off at "that fat cunt Griffin" because the list has been leaked again and everyone is going to know Hitler is a member of the BNP. He goes on to say "people will think I'm a Nazi!"... :D

I think this link is more comprehensive than the first one, and it includes full names and addresses.
    Yeah I've seen it now. Have you actually seen Downfall? It's supposed to be brilliant. Especially the actor playing Hitler. I'm thinking of buying it.
    No, want to watch it too, but after seeing so many different spoofs of that scene, when it finally comes up in the film I fear I'll be laughing instead of absorbing its dramatism in full.
    :D Yeah that's what I thought. I've found it for £3.98 though, so it might be worth a punt.
    Interesting fact in the Guardian article. Just 1 in 8 BNP members is women. What a sausage fest. I wonder what it is for other parties.
    Aladdin wrote: »
    Yes, it is one of those Downfall videos. It has Hitler being really pissed off at "that fat cunt Griffin" because the list has been leaked again and everyone is going to know Hitler is a member of the BNP. He goes on to say "people will think I'm a Nazi!"... :D
    This new Downfall spoof is hilarious. For me, however, nothing will ever beat this 7-minute epic called "Gordon Brown's Downfall: The Prequel" which documents Labour's desperate attempts to try and win the Glasgow East by-election last year. To those of you who have never seen this, click it and get ready to laugh your heads off.

Update: On a non-political note, there also appears to be a Downfall video where Hitler is attempting to get some food from Burger King. Who honestly thinks this stuff up?
    For those who haven't seen the proper film Downfall, it's well worth it. Really is an excellent film, long but worth it.

As for Griffin. Lol.