Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

first date outfit -Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi i really need some advice, i am going on a first date on saturday and i am so nervous and have no idea what to wear, we are meeting in a pub then not surewhere we are going.

i want to make a good impression, any ideas what i should wear?

Thanks, cari

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well it kind of depends on your personal style really - if it was me, I'd probably wear some nice jeans, some heels (not too high - painful feet would not be good when you're trying to relax) and a pretty top or a plain top and some eye catching jewellery, nothing too over the top but smarter than my average casual. What would you normally wear on a night out? What options do you have?
    Make sure that whatever you wear, its something that you'd wear everyday, that suits your style and that you're comfortable in. Not a good idea to wear something thats not you just to impress him.
    I got worried for a second there, sounded awfully like the same situation im in on saturday.

Im a guy so I guess this wont help, but Im going to quite an upmarket pub, bought a pair of black trousers, allready had black shoes, and a plain grey shirt, with very thin pinstripes on.
    wear something comfy that you'd normally wear then add something awesome- a statement necklace, funky jacket, killer shoes etc.
    I dig the adjectives.
    where nething

your body wear wotever u want if he dont like it then he dont . dont change urself 4 him trust me i hav done it nd u dont wanna on a first date wear wot u want :) its ur body
    Not too bad advice, though it doesnt answer the question she was asking, and it was nearly three weeks ago :)