Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

disneyworld?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
is it worth it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeh, if you're 5. Or Manda (before she comes to jump on me ;)).

The place next to Universal (not Universal itself, that's a bit of a disappointment) is way, way better.
    as an adult, or for taking kids.?

I cant imagine why youd go as an adult (sorry manda) but id quite like to take my kids one day
    haha, i want to go to disneyland but im going to wait until i have children. that way, i've got a good excuse!
    I do have a thing for themeparks and Disney as separate entities, so I am geniunely interested in going as an adult.

So don't knock it :-)
    Disney = awesome! and you can act like a kid! :hyper:
    LOVE THE PLACE!!!!

Definately worth it.

Most people who say it's for kids haven't been. Been there three times with my hubby and there are loads of couples there without kids, I absolutely love it!

Sorry can you tell I'm excited? :hyper:
    haha im thinking of taking my bf to disneyland paris for his 21st
    went to disneyworld twice when i was younger and LOVED it. really want to go again and probably will go before i have kids. my parents loved it when they took us. i think it's a place for everyone really, not just children.
    yes if you like theme parks then orlando in general is good as there are loads and disney is great - i first went at 14 and have been as an adult and still enjoyed it - i think its worgh going as a little kid for when its all magical and then again when your bigger and can go on all of the rides
    well.. i guess most of you are already looking at it like a cereal for visiting it once a year until you became an adult. then again it can be a place for adults, to enjoy the thrill of the rides for a day and then your done