Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

OMG, there are Muslims in Britain, who'd have thunk it??!?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1218934/Pew-Forum-Report-Global-Muslim-population-Nearly-in-world-people-practice-Islam--1-647-000-live-Britain.html

The story is pointless enough, so, 1 in 60 people in the UK is a Muslim, and? Some of the comments though :mad:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whowhere wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1218934/Pew-Forum-Report-Global-Muslim-population-Nearly-in-world-people-practice-Islam--1-647-000-live-Britain.html

The story is pointless enough, so, 1 in 60 people in the UK is a Muslim, and? Some of the comments though :mad:

You know, I was going to read the artical... then I saw the words "Daily Mail" and decide it was best not to read it, for my own sanity.

But, yes so what it there are Muslims in Britain? I bet at least 58 people out of that sixty are christian. It's just stupid, they aren't here to blow us up (as so many people keep commenting) Who cares what someone's relgion is. There are people in every religon who are "evil" and that is no reason to for the British nation to get angry when there is a certain religon is growing in this country....
    *rant*
    X
  • Options
    really! muslims live in this country! i had never noticed..
  • Options
    but to me, it really doesn't matter x

To anyone with half a brain cell it doesn't matter. To the bigotted fucktards who write/comment in the Daily Mail it obviously does.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Daily Mail

The dialy mail is just for people with out brain cells....
    Therefore, it is not even worth looking at.
    X
  • Options
    Today myself and friends ate at a Muslim run restaurant .. because of their religion they don't serve alcohol - but they are more then happy for you to bring your own .. so we got the best of both worlds - great food and cheap drinks.

It's pretty cool when two different cultures are able to compliment each other like that. :)
  • Options
    OMFG, teh worldz is filling up wiv teh Muslims!!!!1!!!

Tell us something we didn't know...