Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

animals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
sorry to raise a dispicable subject but I have been living with someone who has had sex with a dog. Under no circumstances would that be normal or acceptable and I am writing this here because Ithink she needs to seek the protection of the mental health act or the police.

How should I approach the subject. It is a crime and it caused me distress and pain.

Regards
Victor

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can't really offer much advice here, but if you know for a fact that his/her dog is still being abused I would inform the authorities. That's just uncool.

If it was a stupid one time thing I wouldn't bother. It's just weird to rat someone out because of a one time stupidity (I know I'm making it sound more harmless as it is in reality) that's in the past. But it's up to you.

just because someone fucked a dog doesn't mean she's a case for the metal asylum. Yea, some wires are definitely not attached to the right spot in the brain, but if this is not a ongoing thing I think it's a bit tough to have her arrested or admitted.
    How did it cause you distress and pain? Were you tied to a radiator and forced to watch them nosh a Doberman?

It is a criminal offence to have sexual intercourse with an animal (although before 2003 it wasn't) but if you ring the police about it you'll just be laughed at.

Get over yourself you whingey jessy.
    its rather grim, but its also none of your business unless you suspect an animal to be being abused now
    ohgod- ididntactually think that happened- thought it was just one of those urban myth things.

yuck-

wjen i first read this i laughed- so i can imagine the police's reaction.

u sure she's not just winding u up?
    There's no point fetching the police in just yet, she wouldn't get collared for it anyway as there's no proof. It does need discussing though.
    Invite her rover for a coffee, have a chinwag. sit her down and tell her straight that you have a bone to pick with her. Fido out whether she's telling the truth first, you don't want her leading you on. After that, you can decide whether she's barking mad, or just guilty of a one off howler. If she is a basket case, telll her you have a psyciatrist friend called Ken, and Kennel sort her out. If she won't accept help, dont just rollover, it might sound woof, but you have to be cruel to be kind and a real chum knows that.
    There's no point fetching the police in just yet, she wouldn't get collared for it anyway as there's no proof. It does need discussing though.
    Invite her rover for a coffee, have a chinwag. sit her down and tell her straight that you have a bone to pick with her. Fido out whether she's telling the truth first, you don't want her leading you on. After that, you can decide whether she's barking mad, or just guilty of a one off howler. If she is a basket case, telll her you have a psyciatrist friend called Ken, and Kennel sort her out. If she won't accept help, dont just rollover, it might sound woof, but you have to be cruel to be kind and a real chum knows that.

:lol: I tip my hat to you, good Sir.
    Perhaps it had been raining and sex was the only way to exercise the dog. Maybe.
    :lol:
    i assume sadly she would be put on the sex offenders register. I will ring crimestoppers with her name if and when it happens again. 0800555111
    thanks for your contributions
    It'll just be her word against the dog's.
    but is it still illegal if she bends over n the dog buggers/mounts her? i mean surely it means its the dog having sex with her :p not the other way round :razz: i think you need to butt out, none of your business
    I don't think you should bother with Crimestoppers.

I think you should film it and sell it on the internets. You could make a fortune.

Simples.
    quite personally, i have nothing against anyone who is into beastiality.

it turns 'em on, oh well, what can you do? personally, the only thing i don't like is the actual sexual intercourse part (which is so horrible that i am typing this) but what if the animal doesn't agree to it? lulz, a dog won't answer you if you ask him if he's in the mood, but i don't think he would be very comfortable if you just started having sex with him either.

:eek:

i guess that kinda makes me sound like a hypocrite...
    bloop wrote: »
    quite personally, i have nothing against anyone who is into beastiality.

it turns 'em on, oh well, what can you do? personally, the only thing i don't like is the actual sexual intercourse part (which is so horrible that i am typing this) but what if the animal doesn't agree to it? lulz, a dog won't answer you if you ask him if he's in the mood, but i don't think he would be very comfortable if you just started having sex with him either.

:eek:

i guess that kinda makes me sound like a hypocrite...

maybe he'slearnt the language by now... she's done it again
    are you sure she isn't just taking the pee and is making it up?
    i know she reads these forums.
    This thread made me choke.

I once accidentally came across a (text!!) website that explained how to have sex with a dog. It was very disturbingly detailed.
    she is a sik sik person!!!!!!
    This thread haunts us...
    and yet people keep bringing it up..
    I'm not sure animals can actially consent to sex with humans, so as far as I'm concerned, it's abuse.
    Yikes! I thought beastility was confined to the west of ireland!!! However, I hope the dog wasn't traumatised, hopefully a dog's intelligence isn't capable of telling the difference between another dog & a perverse human! Any man that can stoop to that level( sorry) should be strung up by the balls!
    Or woman, if the original poster is to be believed.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    This thread haunts us...

I'll close it now.
This discussion has been closed.