Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

No sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have just zero interest in sex lately. I've had a low to nonexistant sex drive for a long long time, but lately its just been blah. I'd rather just sit and do nothing. Just go to sleep. Ed's fine with it, he understands, but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad about it.

Comments

• Options
    \
  • Options
    Yeah, but thats not it. Its the antianxiety pills. Hence the always low drive. Damn the side effects :p It just gets uber bad sometimes. Even the thought of sex isn't appealing. I don't know why I decided to complain about it this time.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Yeah, but thats not it. Its the antianxiety pills. Hence the always low drive :p It just gets uber bad sometimes. Even the thought of sex isn't appealing. I don't know why I decided to complain about it this time.
    Its probably normal for you. You are what you are. I have the same problem. Not the same cuases though. My problem is marrage breakup. We are all affected by low sex drive at times. Thing to do is wait it out dont make a big deal of it and it will come back all of its own.
  • Options
    Just the thought in general, you could throw me a naked willing anti-flag drummer and I'd just be the same.
  • Options
    Our bodies are smart.
    Sometimes they decide to take a break from something....
    I think it's natural.
  • Options
    Is it a loss of libido or what?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Dead thread mate.
  • Options
    wow i thought i was the only one, i havent done it in four years, and it was sort of the cause of the break ups, well according to the guys. Like i have no real interest in it.. I know my current boyfriend would wait until i'm ready, but i feel bad that he has to wait for a really long time. I'm in love with him and all, but i simply just dont want to do it. I can talk about it, but when it comes to actually doing it i can't.:confused::confused:
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    I have just zero interest in sex lately. I've had a low to nonexistant sex drive for a long long time, but lately its just been blah. I'd rather just sit and do nothing. Just go to sleep. Ed's fine with it, he understands, but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad about it.

I envy you.

There's nothing you can do about it, unless you want to relinquish your medication.
  • Options
    I wonder what her sex drive is like 2 years on? :chin:
  • Options
    I bet you've had loads of sex since then :p
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Gonna close this now - feel free to start a new topic on the matter. :)
This discussion has been closed.