Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekend thread

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Oi oi! Where the devil have you been? Havent spoken in aggggges, but yep one year left for me :)

I've been wearing my invisibility cloak. School's been hell and I started going to the gym every day. Bleeeeh, 5 weeks passed and I didn't notice October is just around the corner. :crying:
    Mad. :shocking:
    Been working my arse off all weekend.
    I was in Poland horseback riding. It was so fucking awesome, prolly going again next year. Nothing's like the adrenaling rush when you are galloping for the first time, only holding on to your saddle.

funny moment. My friend pizzi was galloping and the instructor had the horse on the leash.

pizzi: "Hahaha, Wow, That's like rodeo."
    me: "hey, it looks like your saddle strap is coming undone."
    pizzi: "WHOA CRAP. *bump*spits out sand*"

haha.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Going to see Scot Project tonight, intend to land home around Sunday afternoon. :thumb:

Daaamn Scot Project is my favorite. I am jealous :shocking:
    Going to watch Bradford smash the fuck out of Northampton on Saturday probably end up in the pub.

Sunday chill, might go up the gym for a bit if not too hungover.
    im going to the sydney opera house tonight to go see some play that i got free tickets for! excited ! :hyper:

tomorrow im going to the beach and then off out clubbing in the evening..

and on sunday ill probably do fuck all. pack up all my crap because im moving places on monday morning which probably wont be fun at all because ive practically doubled my amount of stuff since ive arrived in sydney and its doubtful it will all fit in my backpack. fun times
    I somehow managed to end up with a date on saturday afternoon!
    MrG wrote: »
    I somehow managed to end up with a date on saturday afternoon!

Good luck and have fun! :yippe:

I have an exam in three hours. Tonight there's a lobster trip to a restaurant out of town with my work. :thumb:

I've got to transfer my horse somewhere this weekend and hum... chill I guess?

Dad's weekend for the bloke.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Good luck Gareth ;D

I'm working this weekend... Got gigs Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday next week too >_< One of them is Skunk Anansie though!
    i have no idea what the plans are for this weekend, planning on hitting the gym at least once, see what else ends up occuring i guess
    Ugh. An hour until my exam and I'm starting to get a little stressed... :nervous:

Never failed a work exam before, hope today won't be the first time around.
    Party time! :D:D
    I didn't have school today... so went to my mums school at lunch... and got really lost on the way there...

On sunday I'm going to my unlces though. Watching football :-)
    X
    dr pirate
    Good luck Gareth ;D

I'm working this weekend... Got gigs Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday next week too >_< One of them is Skunk Anansie though!

any chance you can get me in for skunk anansie? i've been told the tickets have sold out...
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    dr pirate

any chance you can get me in for skunk anansie? i've been told the tickets have sold out...
    Nope, sorry.
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Off into Nottingham tonight for my last night out with my Nottingham mates.
    I've only just actually read the first post!! Where do you go when you're in Nott's? Like what clubs??
    I'm sort of guessing rock city?

X
    recover from this fucking cold, basically just chill with my PS3 for the whole time, and then possibly go out and get hugly drunk at my mates 18th on sunday :)
    I've only just actually read the first post!! Where do you go when you're in Nott's? Like what clubs??
    I'm sort of guessing rock city?

X
    I was supposed tp be going to stealth in notts tonight to see the stanton warriors but im ill :(

and tomorrow i'm supposed to be seeing total science. Go away illness!!
    Dinted wrote: »
    I was supposed tp be going to stealth in notts tonight to see the stanton warriors but im ill :(

and tomorrow i'm supposed to be seeing total science. Go away illness!!

did you ever go to psycle?? I only went twice, my dad was one of the DJ's almost every night! Was sad to see it go I have to say.
    X
    Staying in tonight :eek:

Save myself for tomorrow night, probably hit the hotel for a boogie and a shag (hopefully)

Sunday-Celtic vs Rangers then Liverpool vs Chelsea....PISSED! :D
    This is last week's thread!

But anyway... just moving house, peep show tonight, maybe a beer or two.
    did you ever go to psycle?? I only went twice, my dad was one of the DJ's almost every night! Was sad to see it go I have to say.
    X
    Can't say I've heard of it, I only got out in notts 3 - 4 times a year though to be fair
    Can't say I've heard of it, I only got out in notts 3 - 4 times a year though to be fair

*tuts* haha! Seriously though, all the good little clubs are closing down. it sucks ass! I'm not allowed in the big ones, not unless my dad knows the owners really well. Cos, obvs, I can't get in normally!!

I like rock city though, been there for a few under 18 nights :-)
    X
    *tuts* haha! Seriously though, all the good little clubs are closing down. it sucks ass! I'm not allowed in the big ones, not unless my dad knows the owners really well. Cos, obvs, I can't get in normally!!

I like rock city though, been there for a few under 18 nights :-)
    X
    Yeah rock city is good. I just get annoyed how far you have to walk inbetween bars in Nottingham in comparison to what I'm used to in Derby. :)
    Derby. :)
    Some of my family live in Derby- chaddestone or something. I've never been to any clubs or anything there.

I don't really go up anymore tbh, I went to the maze in nottingham in the school holidays. Soo august I think. Have you been to the malt cross in nottingham? If not it's worth a look. The nights aren't all that fab, but it's a nice place to go for lunch or something. Dead pretty!
    X
    Some of my family live in Derby- chaddestone or something. I've never been to any clubs or anything there.

I don't really go up anymore tbh, I went to the maze in nottingham in the school holidays. Soo august I think. Have you been to the malt cross in nottingham? If not it's worth a look. The nights aren't all that fab, but it's a nice place to go for lunch or something. Dead pretty!
    X

Ah Chad! thats like 5 mins away, Derby is alright, definitely getting better and better. Notts has a better reputation but i think it's overrated.

Not heard of the malt cross, may have to check it out! thanks
    I get to spend my weekend pratting around in a wood, sleeping under a waterproof sheet and wasting my time learning 'fieldcraft'. It is due to rain, and I'm already like thiiiiis tired and I haven't even started yet. Aaagh.. I think yall are getting a better weekend than me!
    Ah Chad! thats like 5 mins away, Derby is alright, definitely getting better and better. Notts has a better reputation but i think it's overrated.

Not heard of the malt cross, may have to check it out! thanks

I hadn't heard of it till a few months back. I mean, it's all very mellow and chilled out- the bands aren't really my cuppa tea. But it is just pretty and has yummy food! haha!

And nott's is overrated a bit I guess ... I mean, one of my dad's friends used to live near a club (that's closed I think) called the garvey. And anyway, he was saying that there were like 6 shotings in one year, and 3 of them were outside that club. I mean, some nights are good and that, but I know a lot of people who've been to nights and just had loads of problems and shit like that. Not very friendly really... so yeah, in that sense it's overrated, it's not all that fab for friendly night out! And I defo wouldn't want to be there alone, even if I was an adult!
    X
    i spent all day yesterday helping out the one of the residencial assistance at halls trying to sort out all 600+ of the freshers moving in....got shouted at by the mananger for doing things the other staff had asked me to do - so we spent the evening bitching about it and had pizza and wine... then i went to say hi to my new neighbours and then went to bed....was going to go to the london alternative market today but i've got fuck tonnes to sort out before i go back to uni tomorrow...