Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

rearlly need help...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi... as i write this i am close to tears nat now considering moving to adlington i rearlly dont know what to do... i have wrote her a letter but have not given it to her yet because everyone is telling me not to... im so confused :crying: i was also thinking of putting a song on her mp3 without her realising it its a lovely song at this very moment she is talking to my mum about moving... i have now got tears streming down my cheek please help...im geting angrey she dosent realise how much i love her as a friend im getting so sick of her talking about this here's the letter i wrote...

Dear nat..

i dont know how to say this but im finding it rearlly hard dealing with you and uncle gary splitting up.
as you know one of the main problems i have is people leaving me and i find it rearlly hard to deal with it. if you go this is your decision and i will miss you.
im sorry nat but i dont know how else to handle this so i shall say my goodbye.
im so so sorry but i just need time to used to you considering moving.
i dont want to lose you but if your serious about moving then do it .
ava

please leave your opinons
av's

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you have trouble expressing yourself by talking to people like i do then i fully understand why you'd want to give the letter and i say go for it!...

I don't see what's so bad about you giving the letter to someone to express how you're feeling, especially if you're not comfortable telling them..

I know how hard it can be having someone leave who means so much to you, my Ex is in the process of moving out and my family is giving her all the support they can without even asking me how i'm feeling about the break up. All i hear every day is "Oh, we've going to her house to move this for her, drop this off, pick this up" blah blah.. i know it's not easy.
    You wont change her mind, and I think you need to be clear with yourself before you give her the letter. If she has made her decision, you should show her your upset but also that you accept her choice. Don't make her feel to guilty if she leaves, as I'm sure she feels bad already. Espacially because she is spliting up with her boyfriend. So, tell her how upset you are by all means. But remind yourself she has to make her own choices.
    Good luck x
    X
    This is good -
    LaLaLa wrote: »
    Don't make her feel to guilty if she leaves

This is bad and incredibly patronising -
    av's wrote: »
    if you go this is your decision

Don't put any blame on people for their decisions.
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    This is good .
    Why thank you :)

My best friend is moving to America... and another best friend lives in Portugal... and I know how upset people get when
    A) They have to leave
    B) There friends wont accept it.

Just think how you'd feel if you wanted someone to accept your choices, and they couldn't. Yes you will be upset, and so will she, but show her that you love her by accepting her choice.
    X
    ok.. i know where you are all comming from so i wrote her a new letter it goes like this

dear natalie
    i dont know how to say this but im finding it rearlly hard dealing with you and uncle gary splitng up. as you know one of the main problems i have is people leaving i find it rearlly hard to deal with i will miss you but not as much as im missing you now as i write this...im sorry but i do not know how else to handle this so i will say my goodbye.
    im sorry please tell lana i will miss her i felt i could trust you and i did and you were always there for me when i needed you the most i still love and i always will but i just can not see you anymore as it hurts me so much i feel like we have grown apart since my illness.
    so these are my final words

goodbye natalie

ava

so... how does that sound better or worse??????:chin:
    You make it sound like you're never going to see her again or she's moving to Australia.

Does she still want to stay in touch with you, other people ?
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    You make it sound like you're never going to see her again or she's moving to Australia.

:yes: I'm sure you will see her again love. You can always get a train to see her if she can't come to you.
    X
    well thats the thing i dont want to see her again even though i still love her as a friend she has rearlly hurt me. she doent want to keep in touch with any of us apart from my mum :no: so i am going to give her the letter today if she comes round. is that a good idea :)
    Okay, well, I think if you really did want to stay in touch with her you should. Maybe not for a while, after all, she does want to get away. But leave it a few weeks or maybe a few months then send her an email.
    X
    I'm a bit confused, is she your aunt?
    yes she is did i forget to mention that :confused: