Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The "Whats annoying you" thread

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    people who clearly dont know how to operate the lights on their car....fog lights during the day?? no lights at all at dusk??

i should start giving lessons.
    How i have to work around speaking to my boyfriend because he is going out, when i have stupid amounts of work to do, because i swear he doesnt have a spine to tell them he doesnt want to go out and that he cant be arsed.

(I know later one i will take that back, its just annoying, i have so much work to do and im always forever re-aranging what im doing in the evening, cause if i dont i wont be able to speak to him otherwise. :()
    SQA and the EMA people. nuff said.
    those stupid STUPID self serving tills.

i've just been b&q and i used one. argh! what a mistake! everytime i put something through and put it in the bagging area it went "please remove from bagging area" then when i took it off it went "please put in bagging area". the bloody b&q lady had to come over and put in a stupid code about 10 times. grrrrrr!

those machines do my head in!
    those stupid STUPID self serving tills.

i've just been b&q and i used one. argh! what a mistake! everytime i put something through and put it in the bagging area it went "please remove from bagging area" then when i took it off it went "please put in bagging area". the bloody b&q lady had to come over and put in a stupid code about 10 times. grrrrrr!

those machines do my head in!

lol they make you feel as though you are stealing! and they talk sooo loud!
    Chicken poop.
    Don't ask. Long story.
    Short version: Fell in a pile of chicken shit at my friends farm I offered to help at because they were getting behind on their harvests. And it friggin stinks! :mad:
    x Andy