Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Play Fighting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever been in a relationship where one person is really into play fighting but it's gotten out of control? If so how was it resolved if at all?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    punch her in the cunt. She will realize that she's overdoing it.
    Rich broke my nose.....sort of.

But that was accidental. I still glare at him about it though.

It depends on what you mean by "out of control"? I don't see how it could get out of control if you don't respond to it? You can't play fight with yourself....
    StrubbleS wrote: »

I nearly fell of my chair laughing at this!
    StrubbleS wrote: »

She'll only punch you back! Then it'll get waayyy out of control.... sorry to state the obvious!
    X
    Spooky.

It was only yesterday morning when I saw 2 people queuing up for an Alton Towers bus at 9:15AM outside Stoke station, play-fighting where one got hit so hard that she begun crying. 18 hours later, DG starts this thread.
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Spooky.

It was only yesterday morning when I saw 2 people queuing up for an Alton Towers bus at 9:15AM outside Stoke station, play-fighting where one got hit so hard that she begun crying. 18 hours later, DG starts this thread.

How old were they??
    X
    The looked around 15 and 20. Probably sisters. The younger was the one who got punched on the nose.
    ... you seem to of been watching vveerryyy closely haha! Naa, some of the younger lads play fight at school- it's pretty funny when it turns into this full blown thing and then a teacher walks over, and the kids are like "we were only playing sir" makes me giggle XD
    x
    LaLaLa wrote: »
    ... you seem to of been watching vveerryyy closely haha! Naa, some of the younger lads play fight at school- it's pretty funny when it turns into this full blown thing and then a teacher walks over, and the kids are like "we were only playing sir" makes me giggle XD
    x

Every play fight in my school ends up turning into a real fight.